• Show
Clear All
  • thechamp
    • Jan 2011

Give it a chance!!!!! I'm buying it who else is

Comment

• Thinning@30
      • Mar 2010

If neogenic is legitimate and not snake oil, I don't understand L'oreal's approach to marketing it.

If I had a new hair loss treatment that was better than the existing big three, I would be shouting about it from the rooftops and doing everything I could to get the word out. The snake oil companies, on the other hand, always seem to want to fly under the radar. They want to quietly sell their B.S. products and avoid scrutiny. They know that a critical examination of their claims by media and consumer groups would reveal just how empty they are.

Comment

• thechamp
        • Jan 2011

If I had a new hair loss treatment that was better than the existing big three, I would be shouting about it from the rooftops and doing everything I could to get the word out. The snake oil companies, on the other hand, always seem to want to fly under the radar. They want to quietly sell their B.S. products and avoid scrutiny. They know that a critical examination of their claims by media and consumer groups would reveal just how empty they are. Your only saying this cause your balding

Comment

• thechamp
          • Jan 2011

The big 4

http://translate.google.com/translat..._art43949.html I translated the French article

Comment

• Knockin on NW4
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by thechamp
            That article claims the 80 euro package will last three months. If that's the case, this "treatment" is relatively inexpensive.

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

hi i see a polish site selling neogenic has sold out has anyone bought any yet?
              i would have thought a french site would be first.

Comment

• Kiwi
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Thinning@30
                If neogenic is legitimate and not snake oil, I don't understand L'oreal's approach to marketing it.

If I had a new hair loss treatment that was better than the existing big three, I would be shouting about it from the rooftops and doing everything I could to get the word out. The snake oil companies, on the other hand, always seem to want to fly under the radar. They want to quietly sell their B.S. products and avoid scrutiny. They know that a critical examination of their claims by media and consumer groups would reveal just how empty they are.
                There are a few reasons actually. One that comes to mind is their ability to manufacture enough for the planet. That would cost them a lot.

Many companies will do a soft launch to see how consumers respond to the product and then they will tweak their marketing, fix any bugs etc and then do a global launch.

There are lots of businessy reasons why they do this.

I'll be trying this out for sure!!!

Comment

• gutted
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by doke
                  hi i see a polish site selling neogenic has sold out has anyone bought any yet?
                  i would have thought a french site would be first.
                  doke pharmacyathand said they will be stocking it in the UK next week.

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

many thanks gutted are you going to buy it or wait and see feedback.

Comment

• Zefrench
                      • Aug 2012

thanks me, no ? I come to bring you information and you just don't care ?

americans are all the same, think that you are superior but you don't know anything about life. Go to vote for you racist republican mitt romney and make the war to all the arab country, thats all you little dick can do!

okay i'm a french nice guy so i just give you a last link , the french forum that i talked about some members finally decided to give more details, some website already propose pre-sell.

cheveux, calvitie, chauve, perte, alopecie, chute, pellicules, soins, chirurgie, implants, propecia, minoxidil, greffe, produits, shampooing

Comment

• gutted
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Zefrench
                        thanks me, no ? I come to bring you information and you just don't care ?

americans are all the same, think that you are superior but you don't know anything about life. Go to vote for you racist republican mitt romney and make the war to all the arab country, thats all you little dick can do!

looool

10char

Comment

• gutted
                          • Jan 2011

many thanks gutted are you going to buy it or wait and see feedback.
                          yes will be trying it out.

i dont really rely on forum feedback, they tend to be hugely biased. WHat works for you may not neccassarilly work for others.

having said that, the people who have thier hair loss under control are the ones that may see the results on this.

Comment

• Zefrench
                            • Aug 2012

Vous comprenez rien à ce que je dis, j'espère en tout cas vous avoir aider même si on sent pas vraiment de reconnaissance. Mais nique sa mère au pire.

Comment

• doke
                              • Jun 2009

yes thats true gutted are you in us or uk and have you heard what price it will be yet as i saw one site saying 80 eu

Comment

• gutted
                                • Jan 2011

yes thats true gutted are you in us or uk and have you heard what price it will be yet as i saw one site saying 80 eu
                                uk, im not sure what the price will be.

Comment

Working...