+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 109 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Where is jcm are you still on trx2 and gutted how many weeks have you now been on neogenic as you know many are hoping for great things.
    since the 14th sept.
    im not the one to tell you whethere this grows hair or not, i recentley shedded some hairs and im expecting them to grow back, so i cant with 100% certainty say its from neogenic.

someone using it alone is a more reliable source.

Quote Originally Posted by elusive52 View Post
    hey uk, you seem very bitter, take it easy man you'll have a heart attack...

if its bullshit i wasted my money so you guys can find out, then no one else will buy it and its over for them.

at least this way millions wont be buying it if it is a scam.

i dont see how you can be so sure it wont work until at least some have tried it, bit stupid that. if we all have that attitude to everything that comes out we will never find a solution.

if you cant afford it now, just wait until we get the results and you dont have to waste your money...relax!!!

ps. 1700 new hairs is a lot and i would easily be able to to notice that without any equipment.
    I'm glad someone is willing to test this, and I'm looking forward to hearing about your, hopefully good, results. Before and after pictures would ofc be great

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    since the 14th sept.
    im not the one to tell you whethere this grows hair or not, i recentley shedded some hairs and im expecting them to grow back, so i cant with 100% certainty say its from neogenic.

someone using it alone is a more reliable source.
    Someone whith stabilized hair loss would also be good.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

I too APPRECIATE those of you who would ,not only spend the time and money to test this product, but to ALSO share with the rest of us their outcomes. You members truly are BROTHERS here and should not be demeaned. (if that is the case)
    Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by the_dude78 View Post
    Someone whith stabilized hair loss would also be good.
    hi i am actually using propecia aswell. all that has ever done is stabilize the loss, never really grown any back.

it will be very easy for me to tell if this neogenic does what they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    I too APPRECIATE those of you who would ,not only spend the time and money to test this product, but to ALSO share with the rest of us their outcomes. You members truly are BROTHERS here and should not be demeaned. (if that is the case)
    Thanks guys.

cue cheesy music

hey uk, you seem very bitter, take it easy man you'll have a heart attack...

if its bullshit i wasted my money so you guys can find out, then no one else will buy it and its over for them.

at least this way millions wont be buying it if it is a scam.

i dont see how you can be so sure it wont work until at least some have tried it, bit stupid that. if we all have that attitude to everything that comes out we will never find a solution.

if you cant afford it now, just wait until we get the results and you dont have to waste your money...relax!!!

ps. 1700 new hairs is a lot and i would easily be able to to notice that without any equipment.

+1

Please tell us what your results will be after 3 months time .

How old are you ?
    What NW are you ?
    Are you using anything else ?

I have started using revivogen 1 month ago and although since then i have been reading its total crap from a few sources that apparently used it for months i am still going to use it for 3 months to see if there is any difference where as If i knock it now i will never find out if it works or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Thanks guys.
    Ha ha ha anyone remember uk boyband brother beyond hahaha

To all those people coming on this thread praising those who are "testing" this product:

Have you ever thought to yourselves for a moment "why on earth am I waiting on a complete stranger in a forum to see if a cosmetic treatment works?" - I mean think about it - if this product truly worked - they'd have a complete charade of evidence of efficacy behind them - unsurprisingly like every other garbage product that has ever been released THEY DONT!

To treat hair loss - you need a component along the lines of cell therapy, to be able to not only grow hair on your head but also on your feet and hands too if the therapy were to be applied there - not some dodgy foreign topical sold on ebay.

hi i am actually using propecia aswell. all that has ever done is stabilize the loss, never really grown any back.

it will be very easy for me to tell if this neogenic does what they claim.
    So your results about Neogenic are completely worthless lol - even if you get efficacy nobody here can tie it to Neogenic.

This is why I stated there should have been a controlled study - unfortunately the company didnt need to - they already knew how stupid and gullible the public would be due to their previous success with Aminexil, they spend the money on marketing (conferences and cheap ads) instead of proper R&D, then released a cosmetic, beautiful!

You call me bitter - but take a look at the title of this website - there's a reason it's called that.

I might be bitter - but id rather be bitter than stand in line with the faecal laborious irritatingly stupid dross that is the general public, that cant seem to stop getting themselves into unimaginable amounts of personal debt, buying worthless consumables for the sake of it, living a lifestyle beyond their means & falling perpetually for the hyped up marketing of these lying corporations.