+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 109 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast

I got it (from the italian site).
    Nothing to report so far. 6ml is huge, basically it has been designed to cover your all scalp. Doesn't seem to cause itching or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    Just read the description

"Hair loss affects millions of men and women worldwide. While thinning hair can be the result of many factors including illness, medication, trauma and even stress, most often it is caused by a genetic condition known asandrogenic alopecia. Recently, scientists discovered that people who are going bald still have a full head of viable hair follicles that have effectively “gone to sleep”. In other words, these follicles still have the potential to regrow hair but have fallen into a permanent rest cycle. The trick has been learning how to wake them up again and Neogenic promises to do just that."

Hope this is true...Please guys keep us posted, will definitely add this to my regime if I see positive results

Thanks for the link. I bought one.

They are selling like pancakes, that is to say very fast. I am temped to buy this, but it's freaking $111 dollars for one month. What does it have, gold? I mean come on, wtf. Anyways, you guys who already have bought it need to make videos.

The question and my main concern is, what happens after you stop using it? Will the shedding come back with a vengeance? Which is typically what happens with any medication and lotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Erick View Post
    They are selling like pancakes, that is to say very fast. I am temped to buy this.
    soon find out if this is expensive snake oil or not. Will have alot of feed back soon.

6 mL per dose is enormous so I am planning on probably doing two does per vial for now

Cost more than 111 with shipping to the US :/

Quote Originally Posted by lothar99 View Post
    6 mL per dose is enormous so I am planning on probably doing two does per vial for now

Cost more than 111 with shipping to the US :/
    Where did you get it from bro, ebay?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/DERCOS-VICHY...item2ec1c72332

Who here is willing to donate to me 3 months supply of this stuff? If you are making thousands of dollars a month, don't be a greedy Jew and share it with the rest of the sufferers here.

Erick-calling ppl with money greedy 'Jews' isn't really an apt way to go about sponging some supplies..
    Last edited by Jcm800; 09-14-2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Re worded

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Erick-calling ppl with money greedy 'Jews' isn't really an apt way to go about sponging some supplies..
    Lol was thinking the same thing... But cracking up a little too...