+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 109 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    i dont know what more they can say ->

http://www.vichy.it/capelli/neogenic...cos/p5734.aspx
    Thank you for the link. I will check it out.

You have to apply one a day for 3 months so this is really expensive with no proof of any regrowth.
    It was like L Oreal aminexil or dercos man aminexil they were pricey in the beginning but when sales dropped off due to nor working you can now buy that cheaper.
    Im thinking i wonder how much profit is in that product as we know the drug companies do have to pay for many years of trials on humans before sale,but i think these companies are really milking us.
    No way am i buying that at that price of nearly £89 a month not sure how much it will be in uk but i should think it will be around the above price for one months treatment which is a rip off.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    You have to apply one a day for 3 months so this is really expensive with no proof of any regrowth.
    It was like L Oreal aminexil or dercos man aminexil they were pricey in the beginning but when sales dropped off due to nor working you can now buy that cheaper.
    Im thinking i wonder how much profit is in that product as we know the drug companies do have to pay for many years of trials on humans before sale,but i think these companies are really milking us.
    No way am i buying that at that price of nearly £89 a month not sure how much it will be in uk but i should think it will be around the above price for one months treatment which is a rip off.
    lool look on the bright side, at least theyre not telling us to use it "for life or results dissappear" like the manufacturers of rogaine/propecia do, if they really really wanted to milk us this would be the best way to do it

true gutted but i really think that it should be half that price and do you really beleave that this product is only for three months as that would be a miracle for male pattern loss.

true gutted but i really think that it should be half that price and do you really beleave that this product is only for three months as that would be a miracle for male pattern loss.
    who knows, they say to repeat it twice a year...but i believe its possible for results to last long, this is no exception...IF this works, that is.

Hi gutted i hope it does really work as it would be good and we would all buy it then keep us posted.

Hi gutted i hope it does really work as it would be good and we would all buy it then keep us posted.
    yeah lets hope it is.

ok this just caught my attention :

http://www.*****************/interact...=1#post1098375

maybe is just some brain fart from a random forum poster, but is food for thoughts.

Who knows how long the safety of this stemoxybullshit was tested?

Already available in Portugal too. Although it has rapidly went out of stock. I´ll check if it is available in local pharmacy.

To those who already purchased it, don´t forget to take pictures or vídeo.

"Pics or it didn´t happen" its one of the first things i´ve learned in this forum.

And that its apllicable for wether it works or not!

^ yes, everyone, do take photos, even if you're not willing to post them online. Writing off treatments as useless is just as vital as proving that they work to some extent...