+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 109 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dazza View Post
    Which makes it seem that loreals statement saying this is just one of there upcoming hairloss products and the rescent announcement from the loreal funded DrC. Maybe there thinking of releasing a pg blocker and using this product as the booster.
    Dazza: You've hit the nail on the head. Once you connect all the dots up together the picture is clear. Why this the the reason DR.C is going commercial.
    Bio techs firms will report all ther findings in the next 3 months. It will be HUGE!!!

Connect everything thing up. 1. Amount of research in the last 10 years.
    2.The scientific research breakthrough. 3.Real Financial investment.
    4. Amount of Bio's trying to find cure-results vary but positve in general.
    5.Real race to market suggest they know something we don't. 6.Most will report phase2 this year. 7.Allergan suggesting good news in October. L'oreal with there stuff and other points. I'm more interested in what Rogain will due, bet they bring something out early next year based on DR C reasearch. and on and on and on In my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by new bubble View Post

precisely!! this is what Dr C. is supposed to have achieved. He is addressing the underline issue once that is done and the foundations layed, growing hair will be much easier to do than presently achieved by minox an Fin. Well thats the logic. Now If the drugs for PGD2 are being currently used for asthma wonder if those users have hair problems??
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14632179

you dont need to address dht directly, dht's role in the body is to cycle the hair and initiate telogen (hair shedding)

mpb occurs when dht is in the excess and means more hairs are cycling away into telogen (and eventually staying there) and cox2 is over inititated via dht resulting in excess pgd2 protien.

normalising cox2 will allow you to enjoy decent results.

i forgot to add overexpression of cox2 in the skin results in a high amount of collagen deposition which is where the perifollicular fibrosis comes in, in late stage baldness.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18225391

Dazza: You've hit the nail on the head. Once you connect all the dots up together the picture is clear. Why this the the reason DR.C is going commercial.
    Bio techs firms will report all ther findings in the next 3 months. It will be HUGE!!!

Connect everything thing up. 1. Amount of research in the last 10 years.
    2.The scientific research breakthrough. 3.Real Financial investment.
    4. Amount of Bio's trying to find cure-results vary but positve in general.
    5.Real race to market suggest they know something we don't. 6.Most will report phase2 this year. 7.Allergan suggesting good news in October. L'oreal with there stuff and other points. I'm more interested in what Rogain will due, bet they bring something out early next year based on DR C reasearch. and on and on and on In my opinion
    dr c for the past 2 years has given us updates 2 years in a row now, hopefully the third one, next year will be very very good.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    dr c for the past 2 years has given us updates 2 years in a row now, hopefully the third one, next year will be very very good.
    l'OREAL obviously has the papers on the research Dr C HAD CONCLUDED AND HIS BREAKTHROUGH, his problem is he had to convince driug firms to invest and make the product whereas L'oreal is extremly well funded hence why they are coming to market first with there offering then we will see the pg2 blockers sooner than DrC can bring it. Greed will win despite the credit being Dr C's

l'OREAL obviously has the papers on the research Dr C HAD CONCLUDED AND HIS BREAKTHROUGH, his problem is he had to convince driug firms to invest and make the product whereas L'oreal is extremly well funded hence why they are coming to market first with there offering then we will see the pg2 blockers sooner than DrC can bring it. Greed will win despite the credit being Dr C's
    lets hope this loreal treatment works out.

but i fear its going to be discredited for the reason i stated above...people who dont have thier hair loss under control are likeley to see 0 to little results and bring in some emotional bias and discredit the treatment.

lets hope this loreal treatment works out.

but i fear its going to be discredited for the reason i stated above...people who dont have thier hair loss under control are likeley to see 0 to little results and bring in some emotional bias and discredit the treatment.
    or l'oreal know this and are keeping quiet, may even push it back in the eleventh hour until they can address the underline issue

or l'oreal know this and are keeping quiet, may even push it back in the eleventh hour until they can address the underline issue
    who knows..

you could argue histogens treatment does not address dht/cox2/pgd2, yet it STILL grows hair.

all im saying is results will not be astonishing for those that dont have thier hair loss under control.

who knows..

you could argue histogens treatment does not address dht/cox2/pgd2, yet it STILL grows hair.

all im saying is results will not be astonishing for those that dont have thier hair loss under control.
    By that statement about histogen being able to grow hair without addressing the dht and so on , implies theres a more profound reason to baldness thats not been talked about. Get your scalp condition to pre mpb level and you have hair in time

By that statement about histogen being able to grow hair without addressing the dht and so on , implies theres a more profound reason to baldness thats not been talked about. Get your scalp condition to pre mpb level and you have hair in time
    Or they are just injecting proteins/magic dust who knows that activate all your dormant DHT follicles, making The hair only last one phase. Hence you need "top ups"

Tho that's just a guess / speculation. I don't know

They might have a active ingredient that Does infact help the surrounding environment, hopefully more details in oct

**Typing on a iPad sucks. I had to edit this just to make sense..**
    Last edited by Dazza; 08-25-2012 at 09:34 AM. Reason: iPad is wank

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14632179

you dont need to address dht directly, dht's role in the body is to cycle the hair and initiate telogen (hair shedding)

mpb occurs when dht is in the excess and means more hairs are cycling away into telogen (and eventually staying there) and cox2 is over inititated via dht resulting in excess pgd2 protien.

normalising cox2 will allow you to enjoy decent results.

i forgot to add overexpression of cox2 in the skin results in a high amount of collagen deposition which is where the perifollicular fibrosis comes in, in late stage baldness.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18225391
    When follicles in a non mpb scalp cycle, the hairs shed. But then why does mpb follicles shed and grow back thinner? Thin hairs occur when there are fewer active stem cells, so whats the connection? Or are the hairs simply not getting enough nutrients because of inflammation?