+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 109 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast

Default :)

The future is looking bright cant wait they better be selling it online shipping will cost a bit to Australia

Quote Originally Posted by new bubble View Post
    Dosen't anyone think it strange l'oreal launching just before histogen and Aderans updating with news on there products.
    It is obviously not a coincidence, the race has started, companies are smelling money and we have all to gain from a lot of competition and possibility to attack the problem from a lot of angles.

Quote Originally Posted by LPSboxing View Post
    It is obviously not a coincidence, the race has started, companies are smelling money and we have all to gain from a lot of competition and possibility to attack the problem from a lot of angles.
    Another coincidence is propecia is taking a huge battering, reasearch also indicates as well as impotence sides now they have mental illness effects. Not much hope left for that. Leaving a bigger door open for l'oreal and others

Quote Originally Posted by LPSboxing View Post
    If it works, it's much better option than the thousands needer for a high-quality transplant ( no, i'm not talking about fut )

at least in the waiting for better treatments.
    Agree, I think the new treatments that will come out starting from september will work because these cosmetic firms know now they only have one last shot before the BIOTECHS deliver a real solution to take some market share because its going to be worth billions if not trillions in the future. Wonder what the makers of rogaine will do?

Quote Originally Posted by new bubble View Post
    Another coincidence is propecia is taking a huge battering, reasearch also indicates as well as impotence sides now they have mental illness effects. Not much hope left for that. Leaving a bigger door open for l'oreal and others

well I hope finasteride, propecia etc will be banished as soon as possible, for the good of eveyone of us. Expecially those who don't do personal research on everything like we do, and just trust what they are told. -take this propecia pill and your hair will come back-

It is my personal opinion that we should regard propecia & minoxishit as some shit of the past. ( but unfortunately I see everyday people about to go with the "BIG 3" )

Is doing a chemical castration on yourself the right way to attack hairloss??? Should we really keep saying 'the big 3'?? Don't think so.

It's the RETARDED way to cure hair loss, in my opinion, and not even effective at that.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Ive been searching online to see the NBC news video on L'Oreal ,,I haven't found it as yet. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Ive been searching online to see the NBC news video on L'Oreal ,,I haven't found it as yet. Anyone else?

nope, been trying too. Anyone find it please post link

What would 30% look like on thinning hair? If you were NW2 with diffuse thinning, how much will 30% improve your look? If Neogenics really has reached that. I just need something better then Ro-NO-gain to bridge me to the cure "within 2 years."

Originally Posted by new bubble

Propecia agree and disagree I think hairloss it's self causes depression anxiety sexual distinction and yes propecia has deffenitly caused them.7 years ago when I went to the doctor at 23 I will never forget the day he said your going bald that has effected my life more than propecia did luckily I treated my hair as soon as I found out and I'm still Norwood 1 but hairloss is cruel, and no matter what stage you are we need a cure!

intresting to see NBC have picked it up...

lets hope after achieving all this hype the product actually deliveres some new hairs on our scalps! just over one week left before its released.