+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 109 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Default Exciting

3 months 4 percent who knows one year ten percent??

LOL I am astounded that people are falling for these 'press release' journal churning garbage marketing lies.

The funniest part is... THEY'RE NOT EVEN IN ENGLISH!!!! ahahahhahaaa

Question Number 1:

How can a cosmetics company obtain and own the knowledge to deliver a product that even companies throughout the GLOBAL pharmaceutical industry can't seem to deliver?

Does anybody remember the clinical "efficacy scores" of AMINEXIL which was also a hair growth agent released by L'Oreal back in the late 1990's?

Here's a reminder, I have highlighted the important part (the percentage at the bottom):

Successful effects of Aminexil on hair loss have been proved by 6 medical investigations. In one world-wide study (1994 -1995) mentioned below you see the test results for yourself. This investigation was carried out in various hospitals. A treatment course consisted of the continued use of a bottle of Aminexil for 42 consecutive days.

A clinical trial with placebo;
    130 test participants;
    Test participants aged between 18 and 55 years, with Alopecia type II to V;
    Treated with a bottle of Aminexil daily for 42 consecutive days.

World-wide study of 130 test participants (Hospital Rothschild, Saint Louis and Amersham) have all shown that by using the Aminexil product hair starts to grow back. It is evident during the test that there is clear distinction between those treated with Aminexil and placebo.

You have already seen above that persons treated with Aminexil experienced regenerated hair growth (OH REALLY LOREAL????). The test participants treated with the placebo product lost their hair growth.

Aminexil of Kérastase produces hair growth (LOLOLOL no it doesnt)

The hair growth thickness investigation carried out by the Laboratoire de Cosmétométrie showed that by using Aminexil hair thickness increased by 6% (sound familiar? Aminexil is 2% better than Neogenic you might aswel buy that instead LOLOLOL) .This investigation also showed that persons/subjects treated with Aminexil experienced more hair thickness than those treated with the placebo product
    There you go, ive seen sugar pills grow more hair in clinical trials, they're much cheaper too... wont need to pay 70 euros a month LOL.

Default Thanks, For taking one for the team

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I'm going to take one for the team. I'll order 3 or 4 months worth and let everybody know.

Can anybody find anything on whether or not to expect shockloss and actually for how long this product has been in development.

If they have been testing and researching this for 5 years or more then it's bound to do something :P
    That's a good idea man, we need an insider to tell us the truth. Make sure to call the show for updates on your progress. Also, if you're taking one for the team you might want to check out this:
    http://medicalxpress.com/news/2012-0...hair-loss.html
    I am sure you already seen it before, but basically there is already like 6 drugs with an active ingredient that attacks PGD2 protein. Anyways, you should be able to grind up the current pills and put it like some sort of paste or shampoo. I don't know the names of the drugs unfortunately but I do know that Merc makes them

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    LOL I am astounded that people are falling for these 'press release' journal churning garbage marketing lies.

The funniest part is... THEY'RE NOT EVEN IN ENGLISH!!!! ahahahhahaaa

Question Number 1:

How can a cosmetics company obtain and own the knowledge to deliver a product that even companies throughout the GLOBAL pharmaceutical industry can't seem to deliver?

Does anybody remember the clinical "efficacy scores" of AMINEXIL which was also a hair growth agent released by L'Oreal back in the late 1990's?

Here's a reminder, I have highlighted the important part (the percentage at the bottom):

There you go, ive seen sugar pills grow more hair in clinical trials, they're much cheaper too... wont need to pay 70 euros a month LOL.
    Dude you need to understand that the main reason that pharmaceutical companies fail is because they want to get passed by the FDA. Cosmetics don't have that problem, so they get to put it on the market really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Erick View Post
    Dude you need to understand that the main reason that pharmaceutical companies fail is because they want to get passed by the FDA. Cosmetics don't have that problem, so they get to put it on the market really fast.
    Man can't believe these two scams have two big threads in this section.
    It's embarrasing.

Default Wtf you talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    It's embarrasing.
    What are talking about, that L'Oreal is a scam?

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    It's embarrasing.
    September though!!!
    I pray it works...

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    September though!!!
    I pray it works...
    you and me both!!!

if this transforms the vellus hairs that i have in my temples im outta here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    you and me both!!!

if this transforms the vellus hairs that i have in my temples im outta here!!!

obviously....

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    obviously....
    i dont get why its so hard to regrow hair on the temples???!!!