X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

e
    Originally posted by thechamp
    So when can we buy this stuff and are we 100 perenct sure this is loreal I emailed them and they didn't know what I was talking about?
    Sorry champ, but quite often people don't know what you're talking about. :-P

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
      • Jul 2011

So when can we buy this stuff and are we 100 perenct sure this is loreal I emailed them and they didn't know what I was talking about?
      the loreal dildo will be available for purchase in europe during the month of september.

I'm not sure how much dildo cartridges are

Comment

• UK_
        • Feb 2011

Oh look - a guy in a suit with hair.

Im sold.

Comment

• UK_
          • Feb 2011

You will be the dildo if you buy this.

Comment

• MrBlonde
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by UK_
            You will be the dildo if you buy this.
            What are we here for then if not to discuss and try new products to help with our hairloss? Its a new product. It may be something it may be nothing. If people try it and it does what it says you will the first down the shops to get some.

Comment

• gutted
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by UK_
              Oh look - a guy in a suit with hair.

Im sold.
              lol it all looks flashy and markety from those pics on flikr.
              It wont stop me from trying it out though as i feel im the perfect cadidate for this to "work" on.

we will know in 3/4 months after release date whether this can trueley "awaken" dormant hair or not as there will be people trying this out regardless of whether they think it will work or not.

Comment

• 67mph
                • Mar 2010

Like many other guys on this site, i'm on my 100th + latest shampoo (that may or may not be new to the market) , that promises to thicken lifeless limp hair etc etc ...and does this latest bottle of shampoo (from one of the big shampoo makers), strengthen hair?, does it shite.

It's a shame but i don't hold out much hope for this one, throughout history shamans have been selling rub-on treatments that are nothing but snake piss and we've been forever shelling out on the stuff, snake oil.

We're desperate but common sense and history usually prevails, another kick in the balls.

Comment

• gutted
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by 67mph
                  Like many other guys on this site, i'm on my 100th + latest shampoo
                  loool your a bigger fool than most for thinking a 100+ random shampoo can tackle MPB!!!!!

This product is a topical cream designed for it to be applied to the scalp, whethere it works or not is a whole new issue...but one thing is for sure a shampoo will never solve your problem!

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by gutted
                    loool your a bigger fool than most for thinking a 100+ random shampoo can tackle MPB!!!!!

This product is a topical cream designed for it to be applied to the scalp, whethere it works or not is a whole new issue...but one thing is for sure a shampoo will never solve your problem!
                    and the cream is dispensed from the dildo?

Comment

• gutted
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                      and the cream is dispensed from the dildo?
                      looool it seems like it? i dont know what else you would do with the dildo? loool

Comment

• thechamp
                        • Jan 2011

Promise me fellas

The guys calling it a dildo if this product works you have to shove this dildo product shape in your ass!!!

Comment

• gutted
                          • Jan 2011

The guys calling it a dildo if this product works you have to shove this dildo product shape in your ass!!!
                          champ your going to use it for 1 week and then give up lol

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                            • Jan 2011

The new BIG 3:

TRX2, Equol, Neogenic by L'oreal.

Comment

• 67mph
                              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by gutted

Perhaps i didn't explain myself well enough or atleast put it into lamen terms.

I don't believe a topic of any sort will give me what i would like, and i was merely stating we'll try anything and everything to gain hair, that's all.

No need for the idiot reply!

...now get back in your box baldy.

JOKE!!

Comment

• 67mph
                                • Mar 2010

...Oh, and Gutted, let us know how you get on with this latest potion yeah?

Comment

Working...