+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 109 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by moore View Post
    Agree. David Hall sound far more humble at least.
    Yes even though Replicel at the 6 month mark beat Propecia and Minox together hands down - David Hall was still humble about his victory - just because he didnt come on and load everyone with the hype they were begging for everyone responded with anger and said it was a failure, like a hoard of dope addicts that didnt get their fix.

Fact remains Replicel beat minox and propecia at the six month mark and this wasnt even a study for efficacy.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Default Hey joe

I'm very surprised that 'Joe from Staten Island' has not weighed in on this important L'Oreal topic. Joe has been very enthusiastic about its September product release.
    Please people,,don't castigate him. Joe please contribute to this thread. Ive been reading up on L'Oreal's upcoming product. I have to say that it is interesting. Minoxidil works, but only to a certain extent and it too is merely a topical application/treatment.
    Id love it if UFO's really existed too but until i see physical proof, its all just talk right now.

So for someone like me, who is in the early stages of MPB, and still has a decent ampount but hair thats starting to get very thin, would this be helpful to hang onto what I got?

Would Minox or Nizoral be better? I refuse to go near Fin.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    So for someone like me, who is in the early stages of MPB, and still has a decent ampount but hair thats starting to get very thin, would this be helpful to hang onto what I got?

Would Minox or Nizoral be better? I refuse to go near Fin.

This is the most bullshit treatment ever in the history of hairloss products sold in stores.

Why would it even get a thread here?

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    This is the most bullshit treatment ever in the history of hairloss products sold in stores.

Why would it even get a thread here?
    There's been worst

1700 new hairs is not a cure, but it is significant.

Wait until september, if people waste hundreds of dollars in weird chemicals from obscure labs in China, there are going to be people willing to spend 90 euros on this crap

In a few months we'll see if this is a snake oil or not

Default We should take what we can

I think someone from the forum should call in the show when this product comes out and declare himself the guinea pig for this treatment. Update us on the side effects and positives. If there is a 5% gain of hair, then I think it's a start, although that thing will be very expensive

The average of 1700 hairs gained was only after 3 months of use with one application per day. 1700 hairs for us$300 sounds like a deal to me. Granted you more than likely have to keep using it on a regular basis, but imagine if the results keep increasing up to the one year mark..... And I doubt the price will stay that high for long. It will get cheaper with time.

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    There's been worst

1700 new hairs is not a cure, but it is significant.

Wait until september, if people waste hundreds of dollars in weird chemicals from obscure labs in China, there are going to be people willing to spend 90 euros on this crap

In a few months we'll see if this is a snake oil or not
    Weird chemicals that at least made to clinical trials in humans and showed results.

Not snake oils.

i can't believe this forum is so retarded to even discuss this so much. No other forum is doing it, you guys really reached low.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Weird chemicals that at least made to clinical trials in humans and showed results.

Not snake oils.

i can't believe this forum is so retarded to even discuss this so much. No other forum is doing it, you guys really reached low.
    It's just because it's being released soon and people need hope. When I first heard of this stuff on here everybody was slamming it and then somebody said, "But what if it really worked, wouldn't that be funny..." Suddenly it's the most important topic on this part of the forum. I for one am not interested in being let down again, so my hopes aren't high.

Why is everyone dishing on people willing to try this new stuff. I mean it is their money, their time, their hair. If they grow something those who are realistic, pragmatic and scepctical will wait for pictures as proof, the tohers will buy it and try it regardless...
    Look at Trx2 thread, same few guys are still talking abou it. No pics, no proof but if they want to continue buying let 'em...