+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 109 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1082

Of course not. It was a scam, nothing more, nothing less. No one had success on this.

All they have to do is grow 100 new hairs and poof they have a new 100 dollar a bottle hair tonic or MPB treatment. Pay off some university to do a little small study and your golden no wonder so many snake oils. All of you buying this stuff is what fuels the fire of the future snake oils.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    All they have to do is grow 100 new hairs and poof they have a new 100 dollar a bottle hair tonic or MPB treatment. Pay off some university to do a little small study and your golden no wonder so many snake oils. All of you buying this stuff is what fuels the fire of the future snake oils.
    I haven't spent a dime on L'oreals crap.

I've read about pretty mediocre results. And "mediocre" is the keyword.

Many people claim it grows very fine vellus hairs that never go terminal, and they fall as soon as you discontinue the treatment.

While it's far from a legit treatment, at least people are reporting some growth, and not exactly guys that came out of nowhere, so I trust their anecdotal evidence.

To me hypoxia has a future. We just need to know why exactly is hair growing from neogenic and see if there's something that can be added to boost regrowth

That's what they all say: "I see some vellus hair", that doesn't mean anything! If you take a very strong light and point it your scalp, from certain angles, you'll see that all your hairs are still there, only miniaturised. We know that our affected hairs don't actually die.

We all have vellus hair, everywhere on our bald areas, even my 52 years old NW5 father has them. We want to see actual terminal hairs, actual regrowth, not hairs that will never be visible to the naked eye.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    That's what they all say: "I see some vellus hair", that doesn't mean anything! If you take a very strong light and point it your scalp, from certain angles, you'll see that all your hairs are still there, only miniaturised. We know that our affected hairs don't actually die.

We all have vellus hair, everywhere on our bald areas, even my 52 years old NW5 father has them. We want to see actual terminal hairs, actual regrowth, not hairs that will never be visible to the naked eye.
    Of course it's always "there's new vellus hair!" and "my shedding stopped!" without any evidence whatsoever, usually comes from people that have made a career at growing vellus hair and stopping shedding in hair loss forums, several times a year

I just happen to believe these people, some even posted pics. Yes, it's less than mediocre, I'm not questioning that, I'm just curious to know if it can take place in a future cure or at least an effective treatment

I like the theory behind neogenic. It is a prolyl-4-hydroxylase inhibitor. Works by alternating HIF1-A which is the transcription factor for hypoxia. Therefore it induces a hypoxic environment in CD34+ lower stem cell reservoirs. Thus creating a "optimum" environment.

It acts as a weak inhibitor though. Works a tiny bit for me. but not worth the price and effort imo. Although i only use 3ml a time, so that makes it a bit better. The more hair the better lol.

What sort of results have people had with this ?

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    What sort of results have people had with this ?
    Worse than minox.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Worse than minox.
    Well igrow is worth adding to my hair is much thicker