+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1082

Are there any senior members on here we can trust who have tried Neogenic?

I'm not a senior member, but can chime in at my experience at this point. I have about a week left of doses until I hit my full 2 month on this product. As it stands right now, the product is what most assumed it was, nothing special.

I have yet to see any substantial improvement in my temple/hairline area where my hair is sparse and noticeably thinner. It looks to have thickened the crown/back area, but again, not earth shattering or something Id say is worth the price tag at this point.

As I mentioned, I'm going to try this product for 3 months per Loreals claim. But by looking at the progress, I am not expecting much.
    It's not looking good fellas'. Might want to save your cash.

I wonder if L’Oréal really made some money of this scam in the end. I was going to by a skin cream but i thought hell ****ing no! I will not by something from this company! And I think it´s alot more people thinking that!

NOT EVERYTHING THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD. Unfortunately desperate people still think otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    I'm not a senior member, but can chime in at my experience at this point. I have about a week left of doses until I hit my full 2 month on this product. As it stands right now, the product is what most assumed it was, nothing special.

I have yet to see any substantial improvement in my temple/hairline area where my hair is sparse and noticeably thinner. It looks to have thickened the crown/back area, but again, not earth shattering or something Id say is worth the price tag at this point.

As I mentioned, I'm going to try this product for 3 months per Loreals claim. But by looking at the progress, I am not expecting much.
    It's not looking good fellas'. Might want to save your cash.
    Thank you for the update! So no real cosmetic results then. I think I'll pass on this one, unless, of course, the 3rd month suddenly shows some amazing results. One can dream, right?

TBH, it seemed massively unlikely to be a working treatment all along, being classed as cosmetics rather than a medicine. I haven't yet read any positive user reports about it, and it's still unavailable in many countries. Best to write it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby_ View Post
    TBH, it seemed massively unlikely to be a working treatment all along, being classed as cosmetics rather than a medicine. I haven't yet read any positive user reports about it, and it's still unavailable in many countries. Best to write it off.
    active ingrediant is decent, can benifit hair etc. actual product is overpriced and not worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    active ingrediant is decent, can benifit hair etc. actual product is overpriced and not worth it
    Do we have any data that the active ingredient works though? Other than the manufacturers' claims in their marketing material? If you've read the book Bad Science by Ben Goldacre, you'll agree that how Neogenic is marketed, using pseudoscience based around current buzzwords (hypoxia), is exactly the same as how Goldacre describes the ways antiwrinkle creams and other cosmetics are sold to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby_ View Post
    Do we have any data that the active ingredient works though? Other than the manufacturers' claims in their marketing material? If you've read the book Bad Science by Ben Goldacre, you'll agree that how Neogenic is marketed, using pseudoscience based around current buzzwords (hypoxia), is exactly the same as how Goldacre describes the ways antiwrinkle creams and other cosmetics are sold to the public.
    The science/concept behind it is low oxygen enviornment(and by implication growth factors), the active ingredient is a well known H1F inducer....The product itself is a gimmick...not worth it...i wouldn't be shocked if some saw results, especially if they just got a hold of the active ingredient and used higher doses etc., but in reality it doesn't tackle a very important aspect of hairloss effectively, and there are way better alternatives

Wink

bump 10 char