Threaded View

Default Going on propecia after Saw Palmetto

Greetings all, I'd like to reach out and ask for some opinions on my situtation.
    I'm in my mid 20's. had a full head of long hair a year ago when I begun my battle with MPB. I've receded and thinned alot and at the start of the year I decided I was going to act.

At the srtart of the year I begun a blended stinging nettes, ho shu wu and a DHT blocker supplement (containing some SP) daily. Start of March saw no improvement , I started 300mg/day of Saw Palmetto. Start of May still no imrpovement so I upped my Saw Palmetto to 600mg a day with other supplements and washing every day with Regenepure DR and NT.

My hairloss is getting worse and photos from a year ago it's hard to believe it's struck so hard. Am I incorrect to guess that taking 600mg a day of SP without sides means that I am unlikely to have any sides with propecia? I've decided I'm going to begin it but at a half dose or take one every second day to try and easy my way in and lower the chance of unwanted sides. I'll also drop the SP back to only 150mg a day or completely remove it. I don't use any topicals currently.

I know there are a lot of experienced people on this awesome board and I'd be absolutely stoked if I could hear your opinions on my situation and any recommendations!

Thanks a lot for your time and any help!