At 25 quickly aggressive hairloss ruined my modeling career, and now my life.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LionHeartLow
    • Oct 2011

I really feel for you bro, I got dropped real fast from modeling once my hairline started to go. My agent had a hard time finding anything for me once I got a short haircut not knowing the horrors that were lying in wait.

Comment

• Ball D
      • Jun 2012

hey bro have you considered hair systems?

I feel that bald guys only have a few options.. obviously the drugs and lotions etc or a transplant.

Apart from that its shaved head or obvious balding hair

otherwise some guys keep a hat planted to their head their whole lives.

or instead of a hat you could wear hair. these guys do good ones i think http://www.hairdirect.com/hair/syste...efinition.aspx

then theres farrell hair systems

i havent tried either but HD seems more legit.

My plan is to try this out and hopefully a cure will come out in a few years and then i can get rid of it.. in the mean time I can enjoy my 20's with a full head of hair.

Comment

• OMNIBUS
        • Mar 2012

You are a very good looking guy. Im sure if you shaved your head its not going to change that. But i feel for you. I want to become a model but my hair started thinning at the temples so ive held bak and working on getting thicker hair first. I just started Fin last week and so far so good, No side effects. And i stopped worrying about my hair which is great.

Comment

• jman91
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by 2020
          wow you're pathetic or a troll. Either way, I have started to report your posts. You're getting banned soon. Enjoy your last days

lol

10char

Comment

• 67mph
            • Mar 2010

Why so scared shitless of fin?

Would you be the same if a pill was a potential life saver, but if you took it you may be impotant or whatever?

I jumped straight onto fin (after doing the research), my hair was that important!!

Ps. I love the profile name!

Comment

Working...