+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 163 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Guys, it's been 3 RU applications. I upped my dose today to 75mg and I'm glad to report that I had no sides that I noticed of. My MPB itching is completely gone. I haven't evaluated my shedding yet but I will let you know later on.

I have noticed that way too many people seem to want jump on it too. Please do your own research guys and use RU at your own risk.

Also know that just because it works some people will start TALKING SHIT about it. But when it comes to snake oils that don't work, they call it safe and don't say anything.

From what I've gathered:

- The best dose is 50mg/ml of KB solution which is the 5% solution.
    And as long as you apply RU correctly and cover your entire nw6 scalp:

- Shedding is reduced in 3 days- 1 week.
    - Thickening of hair noticeable in a month.
    - Full benefits can take up to 6 months.

I recommend to add minox later on AFTER you see results with RU. I can't use minox I had bad sides with it.

About the RU solution :

- I've heard from someone reliable that had results with RU that it is stable at room temperature up to 6 months.

You can give it a try I just don't want to take any risk the first time using my RU. I haven't experimented the above yet but I will in the future.

I will report back in a few weeks.
    When you say you upped your dossage to 75mg, how much application would that be of kb solution 2ml? Of the 5%? Or is the 5% kb ru solution 50mg?

According to El Dut when you first start ru its best for a 100mgs a day to get your dormant follicles going and then at a latter stage reduce the mgs.
    I am going by El Dut because he has been on ru a long time and has a good head of hair he has also tried before ru flutamide dutas and finas orals but even topical flute gave him side affects that ru does not.

I'm going to test it on my hairline first and see how I get on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    When you say you upped your dossage to 75mg, how much application would that be of kb solution 2ml? Of the 5%? Or is the 5% kb ru solution 50mg?
    I already said I used 50mg/2ml of 5% KB solution. I don't think the KB solution percentage really matters for applications, just for preservation.
    But the optimal dose will always be 50mg/ml.

So I am now using 75mg/3ml. 0 side effects and I think I see a reduction in shedding already. I run my fingers through my hair and I see no hairs on my hands. Just did this test as I am writing. But I still see lots of hair when I comb my hair. I think if I find a better way to apply this stuff all over my scalp then I will get the shedding down to 0.

Also, I am closely monitoring my hairline since I still have a lot of visible minituarized hair there, that will be a better assesment for me.

So, if you guys find a technique to cover the entire scalp effectively on long hair, let me know...cuz it's not fukin easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I already said I used 50mg/2ml of 5% KB solution. I don't think the KB solution percentage really matters for applications, just for preservation.
    But the optimal dose will always be 50mg/ml.

So I am now using 75mg/3ml. I am closely monitoring my hairline since I still have a lot of visible minituarized hair there.

If you guys find a technique to cover the entire scalp effectively, let me know...cuz it's not fukin easy.
    I wish you didn't have to inject it. I heard it might be possible to create a cream? I'm willing to move to China to do this....

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    I wish you didn't have to inject it. I heard it might be possible to create a cream? I'm willing to move to China to do this....
    Damn bro, you stalking this thread like crazy. I was just editing my message....

If you got short hair, then you should not worry at all. Just use a dropper and rub the stuff on your scalp.

Check this test for me since I cannot test it myself.

Use a minox dropper, drop KB on your scalp. Rub it with two fingers in a circular pattern around the drop and estimate the area you cover with that drop.

From this info then we can calculate how many drops we should use.

I can't do this test because I got a lot of hair and it's not the same if I do it on a table or my arm.

Let me know. I'll report more info in a few weeks.

Oh, I am not injecting anything. I'm using the dropper and I am also using the syringe as a dropper.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Ahg, I'm about to pull the trigger, but am not sure whether to purchase the 2% or 5% RU solution if I am already gyno prone..

If you are gyno prone then use 50mg a day and no more.
    The KB solution is amazing though, I had no sides whatsoever up to my 4th application with RU and I had sides with fin.

I whacked off 3 times today no joke.

I should stop doing that though....

Like I said don't worry about shedding they are they hairs going through the cycle of being attacked by dht prior to RU. If the itching tingling and burning is gone then it's deffinatly working.

Holy cow do not inject it as said use a ml dropper or syringe without the needle,also i have just had a reply from mpbt after a week or so and they said that the ready mixed solution is in stock but not the minoxidil yet.
    Has anyone received there ready made ru yet if so how many weeks to receive order.

This the syringe I use currently for my minoxidil
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?tbm=i...0QXCo4CgCg#i=0