+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 163 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1628

Quote Originally Posted by BaldJerry View Post
    Never heard of anyone mixing together. The vehicles are typically completely different. RU is usually applied with PG/Ethanol or KB while CB is usually applied with PG/Oleyl or Cosmo cream. But I am thinking of trying CB in KB as well I would not put RU and CB in KB at same time.
    Folks do you see any reason to be concerned mixing RU with Lipogaine? It has Ethanol/PG at 70/30 which I think is fine. But it also has additional absorption mechanisms like Azaelic Acid. My concern is systemic side effects.

Any experience mixing these 2?

Quote Originally Posted by freddiegemini View Post
    you do have more to loose though. RU is without doubt, like finasteride, a long term commitment. all the literature suggests you can maintain on RU, even re-grow but that once you stop androgen receptors multiply in the scalp/follicle and become more sensitive.

ive seen this first hand. a friend used RU for 2 months - thought it wasnt working came off and bang his hairloss accelerated way quicker than it was because he'd been applying an AA to his scalp that played around with the mapping etc of the receptors in his scalp

its like fin - you've got to be on it full time and be prepared that if it doesn't work for you its going to really f things up and accelerate HL
    I just read this entire thread from start to finish. The above quote was really poignant. I'm not prepared to experiment with something that either has to be taken for life or will actually make things worse.

Quote Originally Posted by imom View Post
    I just read this entire thread from start to finish. The above quote was really poignant. I'm not prepared to experiment with something that either has to be taken for life or will actually make things worse.
    Welcome to just about all hairloss treatments.

Does fin actually have to be taken for life? I mean say down the road you stop / taper off your hair loss shouldn't accelerate faster than before you took the drug...? Reason I ask is cause I might start it this week and if 4 months down the road for ex. I have sides and stop, will it really fuuck my hair up?

Quote Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    Does fin actually have to be taken for life? I mean say down the road you stop / taper off your hair loss shouldn't accelerate faster than before you took the drug...? Reason I ask is cause I might start it this week and if 4 months down the road for ex. I have sides and stop, will it really fuuck my hair up?
    Everyone is different, I can say ive done my share of resource and I can tell you this from both experience and the many many hours ive read on fin.

Take it for 1 year........ expect it slows you down.

Quote Originally Posted by jlantern View Post
    Everyone is different, I can say ive done my share of resource and I can tell you this from both experience and the many many hours ive read on fin.

Take it for 1 year........ expect it slows you down.
    I would take it for a year unless my dick stops working...that's the only thing that worries me cause then Id have that issue and my hairline would recede again

Quote Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    I would take it for a year unless my dick stops working...that's the only thing that worries me cause then Id have that issue and my hairline would recede again
    if youre going to get sides you'll get it with-in a month. I would take .5mg for a while and see how that does.

If you stop after a month you wont loss any hair

Quote Originally Posted by jlantern View Post
    if youre going to get sides you'll get it with-in a month. I would take .5mg for a while and see how that does.

If you stop after a month you wont loss any hair
    I would be willing to give that a try. Hopefully it works out and fin alone will keep my current hair.

BTW, has anyone on here taken RU just by itself (without fin or mino)?

Talking NEOSH101 Where?

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    NEOSH101 i'm having indian source produce it and will be avail in august. OC000459 should actually be avil before august. everything else i'm currently using.
    Can you please share your source for NEOSH101 (website, email, etc). You're also welcome to send it to me in a private message.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by clarkbl View Post
    Can you please share your source for NEOSH101 (website, email, etc). You're also welcome to send it to me in a private message.

Thanks!
    If its the psi powder labpe is the place that still sells it but some had trouble with the mixing and use a very small amount of dsm to mix then add the other ingredience.
    I notice that hairlossbudda site is no longer available as that had the neosil ingredience as used in the trials.