+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 163 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1628

Quote Originally Posted by BaldJerry View Post
    My CB is in the mail. Going to mix CB-03-01 at 1% in a solution of 90%PG and 10% oleyl alcohol. Will keep people updated with results.

Could you explain what exactly that means please?

how much of this CB do you mix with how much pg and oley alcohol... and how much does it give you.. or how long does it last for daily use?

Is CB really better than finasteride?

Quote Originally Posted by jjo View Post
    Could you explain what exactly that means please?
    Oleyl = alcohol (very good at passing cb powder through skin)
    PG = propylene glycol (a liquid that slows down the drying of alcohol)

how much of this CB do you mix with how much pg and oley alcohol... and how much does it give you.. or how long does it last for daily use?
    Between 1-5% was used in Cosmo's trials and both showed nearly the same results, so 1% should be more than enough. In 1ml solution of PG/Oleyl would mean 10mg for a 1% solution. (0.9ml of PG and 0.1ml of Oleyl is recommended).

Is CB really better than finasteride?
    Cosmo's trials showed 40% increase in density of hair, thats up to 4 times as effective as Finasteride. That shit is garbage considering its lousy efficacy and dreadful side effects.

Hellouser: you are using a good amount of experimental treatments. Are you jus starting these?

I'm curious to your full regimen and what results (if any) you have experienced from it. Also, have any sides been reported from CB?

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Hellouser: you are using a good amount of experimental treatments. Are you jus starting these?

I'm curious to your full regimen and what results (if any) you have experienced from it. Also, have any sides been reported from CB?
    hellouser has been using RU since about Jan, and just started using CB this month. He is about a NW3 with miniaturization in the NW2 area. His full regimen is in my thread 'Started RU 3 weeks ago.'

Calling RU users for an update. I am interested in trying this and after going through this thread I would like to ask for current opinions on this product.

For those of you hat have how good a weapon against MPB do you regard it? in terms of regrowth and sides?

How long before you noticed positive results? and is there a big starting off shed?

Is the applying and constant wet head look annoying or does it dry quickly.

Just trying to get different opinions and signals of what I should be looking out for.

Help me out guys

Default What is the best minox vehicle for RU58841?

I want to mix it with a minoxidil. Which one is the best? Rogaine Lquid,Kirkland..??

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Oleyl = alcohol (very good at passing cb powder through skin)
    PG = propylene glycol (a liquid that slows down the drying of alcohol)

Between 1-5% was used in Cosmo's trials and both showed nearly the same results, so 1% should be more than enough. In 1ml solution of PG/Oleyl would mean 10mg for a 1% solution. (0.9ml of PG and 0.1ml of Oleyl is recommended).

Cosmo's trials showed 40% increase in density of hair, thats up to 4 times as effective as Finasteride. That shit is garbage considering its lousy efficacy and dreadful side effects.
    Can you provide a link that you buy the raw CB. I don't want to buy the wrong one.

One more question. Can i mix it with a RU solution? Can they work together?

Quote Originally Posted by secrethero89 View Post
    Can you provide a link that you buy the raw CB. I don't want to buy the wrong one.

One more question. Can i mix it with a RU solution? Can they work together?
    Never heard of anyone mixing together. The vehicles are typically completely different. RU is usually applied with PG/Ethanol or KB while CB is usually applied with PG/Oleyl or Cosmo cream. But I am thinking of trying CB in KB as well I would not put RU and CB in KB at same time.

Was thinking in the future to either get on Fin or Ru, Buying from Kane if I do RU, what happens if someone gets a bad batch though? It would be the equivalent of dropping it for however long period of time stopping any effect it had, how can you test each batch?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I suppose you could use a syringe, but those are typically quite big and I would rather use a dropper in order to use up as much of it as possible rather than having some leftover in the syringe.
    Perhaps you are not familiar with syringes? A typical 1ml insulin syringe seems like it would work well here. And there is almost no wastage from using a syringe.