+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 163 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1628

When I first started to take RU I read some where people had heart problems with it. Naturally once I started taking it I felt heart problems. I went to the Doctors and came out with a clean bill of health. I was experiencing problems mostly when I was drinking coffee. I chalk it all up to being in my head.

As for muscle tightness, I work out 5 days a week if not more and I havn't felt any tightness.

Ill assume you take a multi vitamin stretch and eat a low sodium diet and drink plenty of water.

Well I think it may be the RU but its not a horrific side effect. Did you say RU is causing you a shed?

Quote Originally Posted by jlantern View Post
    When I first started to take RU I read some where people had heart problems with it. Naturally once I started taking it I felt heart problems. I went to the Doctors and came out with a clean bill of health. I was experiencing problems mostly when I was drinking coffee. I chalk it all up to being in my head.

As for muscle tightness, I work out 5 days a week if not more and I havn't felt any tightness.

Ill assume you take a multi vitamin stretch and eat a low sodium diet and drink plenty of water.
    I am also taking luvox SSRI recently and I read that muscle tightness can be a side effect of this. So it could be that too.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldJerry View Post
    Well I think it may be the RU but its not a horrific side effect. Did you say RU is causing you a shed?
    Yes since I started RU, ive shed more in the crown and a bit in the temples. However the temples are still showing regrowth. The crown is getting pretty thin, which to be honest has me nervous. I think im going to stick it out and see what comes of it. I recent added minox all over the NW6 area with RU that also caused some shedding. Today it seems that the shedding has subsided, at least for now.

My understanding is it has to get worst before it can get better? The shedding is only very small miniaturized hair. Nothing long or healthy

im a harcore meds user , if you look at my info you will see my impressive regime

what i have seen from the oc ru to the kane ru is that it really makes my face ultra dry , really i need to put on dailly q10 cream so my cheeks dont breaks down in flakes , so i have never seen such a extreme anti-androgenic reaction

i must agree that you can never know if your batch is pure or real , but the quality of this batch is super , i hope the next bach is the same

i would agree that the best option is to make a labproduction in europe/america , but for now our only option is china , i blame that fda

further more my best regrowth experience is still with a large combo of hairmeds, topical androgens in combination with growthboosters
    im also checking out bnp30 in the future

i mean : the kane ru gives me dry skin , what i did not have from oc what didnt have the 99% purity like kanes

so my experience with this is that for me that one of kane seems to stronger anti-androgenic

My CB is in the mail. Going to mix CB-03-01 at 1% in a solution of 90%PG and 10% oleyl alcohol. Will keep people updated with results.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldJerry View Post
    My CB is in the mail. Going to mix CB-03-01 at 1% in a solution of 90%PG and 10% oleyl alcohol. Will keep people updated with results.
    Good luck baldjerry!

What will be the frequency? Once a day? Twice? Eod?

If memory serves me right, I think you had some side effects with RU right? I think i'm having some mild ones as well (just minor ones that don't put me off it, but if I could avoid them I would!)

CB seems to be the way to go...Strong antiandrogen...anti inflammatory effects and systemically safe

I've been on RU at 100mg/1ml since mid February and just got CB a couple days ago. well see if I get regrowth. I'm still on Minoxidil but typically use about 2ml/day (5% solution)

Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    Good luck baldjerry!

What will be the frequency? Once a day? Twice? Eod?

If memory serves me right, I think you had some side effects with RU right? I think i'm having some mild ones as well (just minor ones that don't put me off it, but if I could avoid them I would!)

CB seems to be the way to go...Strong antiandrogen...anti inflammatory effects and systemically safe
    Yeah I had minor sides but they seemed to get better with time. I will be using it once a day. I would like to try a stronger solution, like 5%, but it is costly. Hopefully if people get results prices will go down in the future.

Last time you said you may have started to see some regrowth with RU. Did you get any new hair?