Hey Spencer we want a Histogen (and Aderans) Interview... when do we want it? now!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoSox
    • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Maradona

There's a paper that's been published this week that talks about how to solve one of ARI problems: keeping the DP/DS cells induction of hair fiber.
    Can you explain what that means exacty please?

Comment

• Maradona
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by BoSox
      Can you explain what that means exacty please?
      It means you can get the follicle to cycle more time, your new hair will last/live longer.

One of the problems with ARI and Replicel is that although they replicate cells and inject them in your scalp (these are mostly Derma Papilla cells). These DP cells are supposed to sprout hair fiber and cycle hair fiber for a pretty long time.

However they simply stop producing fiber after some time in HM techniques, for example MOST of the hairs of aderans and replicel will stay as vellous and useless hair follicles.

One of the reasons was thought that the Progenitor cells or follicular stem cells for some reason STOPPED signaling/telling the DP cells to produce fiber.

Now this new paper explains that there is a way to Extend this signaling so that you can get the DP cell to produce hair for more and more time.

They culture the DP cells, replicate the cells under Gsk3β inhibition. I think they mean that the DP cells are cultured in a medium where that protein is inhibited.

When Gsk3β is inhibited, the DP cells will have Wnt/β-catenin signalling activation which means the messages from the follicular stem cells or whatever other cells are involved to produce more hair is continued and hence you have HAIR lasting more time.

that's how i understand I didn't get the whole paper to read.

I hope ARI used this in one of their ji-gami series.

We should know what they are up to this year so just sit tight and pray.

Comment

• BoSox
        • Jun 2010

Thanks for the detail! Let's hope for some good results and interview sometime.

Comment

• Kiwi
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by BoSox
          Thanks for the detail! Let's hope for some good results and interview sometime.
          All those in favor of an interview say aye!!!

Comment

• Artista
            • Apr 2010

Interview to be released soon

I was at Spencer's live show last night. I arrived late but was told that Spencer DID have an interview with 'Histogen' earlier in the week which will provide 'tons' of good news once released here at TBT.
            Supposedly today! Am i correct Joe from Staten>??

Comment

• john2399
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Artista
              I was at Spencer's live show last night. I arrived late but was told that Spencer DID have an interview with 'Histogen' earlier in the week which will provide 'tons' of good news once released here at TBT.
              Supposedly today! Am i correct Joe from Staten>??
              You are correct..wonder why its not posted yet!!!!

Comment

• krewel
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Maradona
                However they simply stop producing fiber after some time in HM techniques, for example MOST of the hairs of aderans and replicel will stay as vellous and useless hair follicles.
                That is not true, source? You do realize Replicel did a SIX month post-injection analysis? You shouldn't believe everything you read on Hair Site, actually nothing.

Comment

• ccmethinning
                  • Jan 2012

Originally posted by krewel
                  That is not true, source? You do realize Replicel did a SIX month post-injection analysis? You shouldn't believe everything you read on Hair Site, actually nothing.
                  Iron_Man called Replicel's failure when we were all worried that Replicel might give us TOO MUCH hair.

Comment

• re22
                    • Nov 2011

Pin a rose on his nose.

Comment

• gutted
                      • Jan 2011

replicel will fail at what they are trying to achieve, they need to go back to the drawing board, anyone who owns the stocks...SELL THEM NOW.

Comment

• Kiwi
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by gutted
                        replicel will fail at what they are trying to achieve, they need to go back to the drawing board, anyone who owns the stocks...SELL THEM NOW.
                        Who wants a histogen interview?!?!?

Comment

Working...