Hey Spencer we want a Histogen (and Aderans) Interview... when do we want it? now!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by john2399
    i guess we ain't seeing that interview anytime soon.
    Histogen is barely three months into their I/II phase study... what could they possibly talk about?

Aderans has unlimited amount of cash so they have no need to go around and "advertise" themselves in order to attract investors and such...

Comment

• john2399
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by 2020
      Histogen is barely three months into their I/II phase study... what could they possibly talk about?

Aderans has unlimited amount of cash so they have no need to go around and "advertise" themselves in order to attract investors and such...
      I just want an histogen update and their plan for the upcoming future.

Comment

• Mojo Risin
        • Mar 2011

You want to hear them say ''It's 5 years away'' ?

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by Mojo Risin
          You want to hear them say ''It's 5 years away'' ?
          are you trolling or are you serious?

Comment

• doinmyheadin
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by john2399
            I just want an histogen update and their plan for the upcoming future.
            and there release in Asia in 2013

Comment

• Sogeking
              • Feb 2011

are you trolling or are you serious?
              When is he ever serious?

However I am interested in getting some kind of interview.
              As for Histogen, they have started phase I/II trials in December so I think they are further away than 3 months...

Comment

• Kiwi
                • Mar 2011

The could tell us whether or not their clinical trial guinea pigs have reported aesthetically pleasing results.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
                  • May 2011

Conference on hair cloning http://bit.ly/eoHdcI presented by Doctor Ken Washenik --Executive Director of Aderans Research Institute, during the 4th Internati...

Here's the Aderans video from last year. The voiceover is a bit tilting but the original voiceover was in French so at least we now know what Dr. Ken Washenik was saying.

Coming soon...after 2030.

Comment

• doinmyheadin
                    • Nov 2010

BUMP for the interview.

Would like to know how/why with the Histogen treatment it seems like the ladys being given treatment at Dr Zierings grow hair straight away and dont seem to shed? (well it seems so if they have such a improvement at 3 months). The so-called treatments we have now all shed before they work supposedly.

We need an update on there plans for release outside US, Asia that is.

Maybe we should start a thread or use this one for questions for Spencer to ask Histogen.

Comment

• Jan 2012

I want them to show clearly that the "new" hair lasts AT LEAST TWO ANAGEN PHASES.
                      If the new hair really cycles like a normal hair and doesn't last just one phase then we're cured

Comment

• Artista
                        • Apr 2010

a comment by Dr.William R. Rassman M.D.

At the Balding blog site someone had post this topic and question to Dr Rassman. I was somewhat surprised to see a positive response by the Doctor.

>Hair Cloning Presentation By Dr Ken Washenik video<
                        "Hello doctor, I don’t know if you already have seen this but I think you might find this interesting. Maybe you have comments on it?"
                        Dr.William R. Rassman, M.D.~
                        "The video is of Dr. Ken Washenik from Aderans Research discussing where his company is at in the hair cloning race at the ICRAH (International Congress Research Against Hair Loss) meeting in France earlier this year.,
                        this is VERY EXCITING STUFF. It appears that we are GETTING CLOSER to the final solution to the hair loss problem."

Comment

• Jan 2012

what are you talking about?

Comment

• Maradona
                            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Artista
                            At the Balding blog site someone had post this topic and question to Dr Rassman. I was somewhat surprised to see a positive response by the Doctor.

>Hair Cloning Presentation By Dr Ken Washenik video<
                            "Hello doctor, I don’t know if you already have seen this but I think you might find this interesting. Maybe you have comments on it?"
                            Dr.William R. Rassman, M.D.~
                            "The video is of Dr. Ken Washenik from Aderans Research discussing where his company is at in the hair cloning race at the ICRAH (International Congress Research Against Hair Loss) meeting in France earlier this year.,
                            this is VERY EXCITING STUFF. It appears that we are GETTING CLOSER to the final solution to the hair loss problem."
                            You should ask another doctor. I saw a question where he repeated the question and stated the obvious for about 5 sentences and then said "propecia doesn't cause side effects because it stops DHT at the scalp and not the entire body".

I mean WTF?!

I wish aderans revealed more about their Ji-gami series and what they are made of then anyone could draw some conclusions.

There's a paper that's been published this week that talks about how to solve one of ARI problems: keeping the DP/DS cells induction of hair fiber.

I bet ARI knew about that discovery beforehand or is getting on it as we speak.

Comment

• gmonasco
                              Inactive
                              • Apr 2010

what are you talking about?

Comment

• Jan 2012

ah, I've seen it then... I thought you were all talking about something new that he said

Comment

Working...