How to either get rich or get a full head of hair!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hairysituation
    • Feb 2012

How to either get rich or get a full head of hair!

Hello! I'm sure that someone has thought of this particular idea before me, however I think it's time for someone to be putting this idea into practice.

We all know that dr. Coen Gho is claiming that he's able to provide a scarfree surgical hair restuation procedure with at least 80% regrowth. He call this procedure HST - Hair Stem Cell Transplantation. If someone decided to get this procedure done, and thereafter got the results analyzed by a credible third party, like an idependent dermologist, they would either get a full head of hair, or some strong evidence against HASCI. If the latter was the case, they could sue the clinic for millions. They would also just get a normal FUE, which is not really that bad.

I think we should all cooperate and organize this, so this annoying mistery could be a part of the past. Is anyone with me?
  • Maradona
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by hairysituation
    Hello! I'm sure that someone has thought of this particular idea before me, however I think it's time for someone to be putting this idea into practice.

We all know that dr. Coen Gho is claiming that he's able to provide a scarfree surgical hair restuation procedure with at least 80% regrowth. He call this procedure HST - Hair Stem Cell Transplantation. If someone decided to get this procedure done, and thereafter got the results analyzed by a credible third party, like an idependent dermologist, they would either get a full head of hair, or some strong evidence against HASCI. If the latter was the case, they could sue the clinic for millions. They would also just get a normal FUE, which is not really that bad.

I think we should all cooperate and organize this, so this annoying mistery could be a part of the past. Is anyone with me?
    I think there is a new study coming up.

Gho mentioned doing a study of 100-200 participants, a study like this has never been done for FUE or FUT.

This study , if it ever comes out, should show people some advantage over the traditional HT methods.

I'll wait for this study then I may get a transplant with Gho. You know fill in my receding hairline as it progresses?

I watch a lot of football so I see Sneijder a lot and wouldn't mind looking like him. In fact I love his style of play and I wished he had won the WC.

Could you imagine having a patient that wore the number 10 of his national team and won the WC? No doctor achieved such feat ! hahaha

Let's hope he wins the EURO this summer, that should be a good thing for Gho.

Well at least he reached the worldcup final. How many doctors have patients that reached the worldcup FINAL? The greatest and most watched event on the entire planet since history was written?

Let me tell you the number : 0.

That's another evidence that gho is the real deal hahahahaha.

Nah, but let's wait for the study if it doesn't come out then there's a high posibility he's a scam.

Comment

• hairysituation
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Maradona

Gho mentioned doing a study of 100-200 participants, a study like this has never been done for FUE or FUT.

This study , if it ever comes out, should show people some advantage over the traditional HT methods.

I'll wait for this study then I may get a transplant with Gho. You know fill in my receding hairline as it progresses?

I watch a lot of football so I see Sneijder a lot and wouldn't mind looking like him. In fact I love his style of play and I wished he had won the WC.

Could you imagine having a patient that wore the number 10 of his national team and won the WC? No doctor achieved such feat ! hahaha

Well at least he reached the worldcup final. How many doctors have patients that reached the worldcup FINAL? The greatest and most watched event on the entire planet since history was written?

Nah, but let's wait for the study if it doesn't come out then there's a high posibility he's a scam.
      Can you give me a source where this particular study is being mentioned? This study will be probably be controlled by Gho, so it's not certain that it would gain a lot of credibility.

And yeah, Snejder looks great. However, I think he would look even greater if he had one more procedure in the front, and one for the back. Gerard Joling's hair on the other hand, looks awesome.

Gerard Joling's hair: http://***********/7j7p3fa

Comment

• Maradona
        • Nov 2011

Can you give me a source where this particular study is being mentioned? This study will be probably be controlled by Gho, so it's not certain that it would gain a lot of credibility.

And yeah, Snejder looks great. However, I think he would look even greater if he had one more procedure in the front, and one for the back. Gerard Joling's hair on the other hand, looks awesome.

I heard gho say it last year in his interview with Spencer.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Maradona

I bet you wish you had maradonas hair instead.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
            • Nov 2011

Damn his hair looks amazing.

Comment

• hairysituation
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
              Damn his hair looks amazing.
              I know! This disproves all the people who claim that Gho only produces bad results. I'm not convinced either way when it comes to Gho, but I'm convinced that this entire community desperately needs to find out if this is a real option or just a scam. I think it would be really beneficial if the Gho patients got themselves studied by a independent third party, both before and after the procedure.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                • Nov 2011

I know! This disproves all the people who claim that Gho only produces bad results. I'm not convinced either way when it comes to Gho, but I'm convinced that this entire community desperately needs to find out if this is a real option or just a scam. I think it would be really beneficial if the Gho patients got themselves studied by a independent third party.
                Wasnt he a NW6 with depleted donor hair?

The thing is, he may be wearing Toppik.

But still, it is MUCH BETTER then high norwood transplants, with the combover, toppik combo.

Comment

• mlao
                  • Oct 2009

2 months ago
                  Attached Files

Comment

• hairysituation
                    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by mlao
                    2 months ago
                    That was a really bad picture, and the hair was short.

5 days ago:

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                      • Nov 2011

That was a really bad picture, and the hair was short.

5 days ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoDV...ayer_embedded#!
                      I think he is using Toppix

Comment

• hairysituation
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
                        I think he is using Toppix
                        Maybe, but it dosen't matter. He got 1500 grafts placed in the front, and about the same amout in the back. This results are what 1500 grafts placed in the front looks like. And I think it's a fantastic result compared to the before picture, and given that only 1500 grafts were placed. However, This dosen't really proves anything, because it is the donor regeneration that is critical in this case.

Here's a picture of Gerard Joling before Gho: http://***********/7u52c3r

Comment

• mlao
                          • Oct 2009

Maybe, but it dosen't matter. He got 1500 grafts placed in the front, and about the same amout in the back. This results are what 1500 grafts placed in the front looks like. And I think it's a fantastic result compared to the before picture, and given that only 1500 grafts were placed. However, This dosen't really proves anything, because it is the donor regeneration that is critical in this case.

Here's a picture of Gerard Joling before Gho: http://***********/7u52c3r
                          As you said it still doesn't PROVE donor regeneration.
                          A while back I sent an email to Dr. Sanjay Gupta at CNN asking him to investigate HCSI. His show is great and above all accurate.
                          I would suggest an email campaign to him to see if would do a story on it.

Comment

• hairysituation
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by mlao
                            As you said it still doesn't PROVE donor regeneration.
                            A while back I sent an email to Dr. Sanjay Gupta at CNN asking him to investigate HCSI. His show is great and above all accurate.
                            I would suggest an email campaign to him to see if would do a story on it.
                            What a great initiative! Has he responded to you yet? I think it's really important that we are proactive to get to the bottom of this.

Comment

• mlao
                              • Oct 2009

No but I was only one person and this was a few months ago.
                              For a news Network to investigate something they need to know that a lot
                              of people have an interest in it.
                              I would suggest that if anyone wants to contact them, try to sound as sane as possible. (No guerrilla tactics)

Comment

Working...