Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Meeks
    • May 2012

Originally posted by Scorpion
    Don't be a *****. If some loser with shit genetics got boobies, then it doesn't mean you will get them. Manboobs is not as scary as having an ugly bald head, believe me bro. Permanent E.D. is bullshit, those guys are placeboing all over the place or maybe they are just omegas to such extent that their own body tells them not to pass on their inferior genes.

Be a man, swallow that shit.
    I AM a man.
    I won't feel so much like it if my dick deflates.
    You're one of the lucky ones with no sides. It can't all be B.S.

I'd seriously like to get to the bottom of the issue as I'll take the ddamn things if it doesn't mess me up.

Comment

• the_charger
      • Apr 2011

wow bob that is not cool dude.. who the hell mocks and insults someone because of their health problems? I personally disagree with chrisis on a lot of things but I have never mocked him or made fun of him for his problems because that is really low!

uhhh also, dont you guys think its strange that bob quits the forum, then next day there is a brand new member posting in this same thread who sounds an awful lot like bob? something to think about....

Comment

• 25 going on 65
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Meeks
        Greetings, this is my first post. I have severe thinning and loss in the vertex.

I don't know or care about trolling on this topic, but it seems to be a very serious issue.
        Honestly, I just started Propecia a week ago, but flushed all the pills down the tubes this morning. I dug deep into reserching about Propecia / "Finesteride." I have seen pictures of guys who grew breasts because of it, I have heard a doctor say he will never again prescribe it because of permanent E.D. and other serious side-effects and patient suicides as a result. I spent a good week, trying to get past the levels of fear mongers and deceptive advertising. There are just too many cases of severe side effects. Some people take it for years with little or no problems, but I'd much rather be bald than experience any of that. It's just too risky.
        So I'm taking 450 mg of Saw Palmetto everyday in lieu of Propecia, as well as Nioxin shampoo, and Rogaine twice a day.
        has anyone seen benefits from Saw Palmetto?
        Saw palmetto and Nioxin won't do much for male-pattern hair loss, if anything.
        Minoxidil does help though.
        If you only quit finasteride because of what you read on the internet, my honest advice is to go back on it. If you experience sides you can quit. But without a proven DHT reduction drug (right now we only have finasteride and dutasteride), you're fighting a real uphill battle. That said, you're the only one who can weigh the pros and cons and make this decision for yourself. Not everyone cares as much about hair as I do.

As an aside, I would consider getting a prescription for 2% ketoconazole shampoo. It won't save your hair on its own but it can be a very useful supporting treatment.

Comment

• sausage
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by bob13
          I am Bob and I'm a prick
          I agree very much so.

Comment

• bob13
            • Jan 2012

Nice little edit sausage.

Comment

• clandestine
              • Aug 2011

Nice little edit sausage.

Thought you left mate?

Comment

• Davey Jones
                • Apr 2012

Hey, guys! I have a tiny baby ****.

Bob, that's hardly related, but not at all surprising. If you are going to stick around, please stay on topic.

Comment

• bob13
                  • Jan 2012

good one lol

I love you guys.
                  Side effects and all.

Comment

• Davey Jones
                    • Apr 2012

Bob hates people who suffer side effects from fin because he had tits and ED years before starting any drugs, and it never bothered him.

Listen, guy, no one cares how mad you are that Chrisis won't take you seriously, or whatever it is you're all bunched up about. I think I speak for everyone when I say we just want to see those sweet man boobs. So tits or GTFO.

Comment

• 25 going on 65
                      • Sep 2010

This thread has officially become weird.

Comment

• clandestine
                        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by 25 going on 65
                        This thread has officially become weird.
                        Started off rather weird, imo.

Comment

• Meeks
                          • May 2012

Jeepers, as in "jeepers."

Comment

• chrisis
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Scorpion
                            Those who don't risk, do not win. Do not be a ***** mang!
                            I think it's advisable that people don't take anything you say seriously.

Comment

• SoothSayer
                              • Feb 2012

Your such a loser you and your boy friend in your Avatar are both self deviating losers. You sit around like the original post says and just whipper and cry. Sit in a forum and bitch about side effects.
                              If you were a man you'd go and and find a real woman who you could satisfy enough to think you had no side effects.
                              If you weren't such an unpleasant person I would feel bad for you. I don't know why you feel the need to insult, criticize, and belittle others who have been simply be taken advantage of by a large corporation.

Comment

• blakes33
                                • Dec 2011

I'm quitting this forum. Have a great life you wont see me anymore.

I apologies for anyone that I hurt. Good Bye
                                We all took you at your word slob, I mean bob, that your word was actually worth something. Of course, as we've all seen u continue to troll this board, despite your promise to leave (and do the rest of us a tremendous favor) most of us dismiss you as irrelevant and your posts as worthless.

Please show us that you possess the character trait of integrity and make good on your promise to leave this board.

Comment

Working...