Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpm
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by sausage
    Well I worked with this girl years ago and have not seen her since, so she may have found it a bit strange that I was contacting her. I would have come across as a nice normal guy with a good education when I worked with her, I don't see any reason to dislike me in that sense. But anyway, who knows, I assume it has to be my hair.

If I had hair I'd have loads of sexy pics of me on my facebook page, with my toned ass body on show and she would find it hard to say no to me but instead I have one pic of me and my bald fecking head. Life sucks.

If I had hair I would have asked her out when I knew her.

I think once I get a permanent job and move out my parents house I will just get myself sorted and ask girls out as often as I can until hopefully I find someone that is interested. There has got to be at least one average looking girl out there who would have me. Come to papa!
    I don't mean to digress too much from the thread topic. But honestly I think most girls don't care as much as guys think.

Granted, some will care. But I think we are more obsessed by it than them. besides women have more things to feel insecure about than men. Men in comparison to women don't give a crap about their appearance lol.

Besides I would rather be with someone who loves me for me than someone who loves me because I have hair. That may sound corny and people might disagree and think lust over love and sex over long term.

Obviously I'm not saying a hideously ugly girl is ok if she is nice......

I'm just rambling now lol

Honestly, I don't mean to div

Comment

• Horseshoe
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by WillhasWill
      For all those who are not subscribed to the Replicel updates, here is a new interview with David Hall:

Nothing new but will be of interest to many.

It sounds like Replicel have paid ViralNetwork Inc to ask David questions they provided. They may have even scripted every word.

Replicel are pushing so hard at this point, why don't they focus on th
      eir trials? Are they really that separate for funding? Surely they can get a big investor and forget the small stocks?
      I watched it and it looks like David Hall just went through a 10 round fight. Kind of worn and beat. Not sure if it's from the poor results or from counting all those new hair follicles.

Comment

• WillhasWill
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Horseshoe
        I watched it and it looks like David Hall just went through a 10 round fight. Kind of worn and beat. Not sure if it's from the poor results or from counting all those new hair follicles.
        This is his personality. He seems down to earth and humble.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
          • Nov 2011

I hope they get a move on, I contacted this girl on Facebook I like last night, I have had no reply. Oh bollocks, now I look like a right tit. She ain't interested. Fat ugly chicks from now on....until a cure arrives.
          If it makes you feel better, my ex stopped contacting me, after the initial response.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
            • Nov 2011

Well I worked with this girl years ago and have not seen her since, so she may have found it a bit strange that I was contacting her. I would have come across as a nice normal guy with a good education when I worked with her, I don't see any reason to dislike me in that sense. But anyway, who knows, I assume it has to be my hair.

If I had hair I'd have loads of sexy pics of me on my facebook page, with my toned ass body on show and she would find it hard to say no to me but instead I have one pic of me and my bald fecking head. Life sucks.

If I had hair I would have asked her out when I knew her.

I think once I get a permanent job and move out my parents house I will just get myself sorted and ask girls out as often as I can until hopefully I find someone that is interested. There has got to be at least one average looking girl out there who would have me. Come to papa!
            Saussage.

Dont mention that you live with your parents.

ACTUALLY, just only talk about the good shit about yourself. And go out to events where you are meeting people.

Comment

• Davey Jones
              • Apr 2012

As many of us are a little jaded by Replicel at the moment anyway, I recommend that we officially recognize this as a "help sausage get dates" thread instead.

Comment

• Horseshoe
                • Dec 2011

N/A

Originally posted by Davey Jones
                As many of us are a little jaded by Replicel at the moment anyway, I recommend that we officially recognize this as a "help sausage get dates" thread instead.
                With a name like Sausage, it makes you wonder what he is looking for? Let's stick to Hair, as this is a Hair Forum not a dating site.

Comment

Working...