Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3rdDecade
    • Apr 2012

Hair or No Hair

Hi i'm 19 and recently shaved my hair off to see if i would improve my looks, I am destined to go bald anyway looking at my mothers father who was bald at 23! yes 23! My girlfriend doesn't seem to like the new hair-cut and tells me it doesn't suit me. I was looking to get some broader opinions elsewhere so I have posted some pictures of myself with and without hair. Honest opinions please, and no i'm not a homo.
    Attached Files
  • 3rdDecade
    • Apr 2012

anyone????

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
      • Apr 2011

Needs no question. Of course hair. ALWAYS. But whatever you're happy with. If you don't mind being bald then who cares? But again, don't fool yourself for a second that without hair can be any where near as good as WITH hair. NOPE. Think about it this way, a bird with feathers or a bird with no feathers. Which one is "better" looking? A cat with hair, or a cat with no hair.....? Look in the mirror and see for yourself. But again, whatever you're comfortable with. Some people have hair but they choose to shave it.

Comment

• 3rdDecade
        • Apr 2012

I think women are a strange species! no offence to any women out there but what I am about to write is very interesting.

Girls that I wouldn't have been able to get with my hair are now attracted to me without hair? To me this is like 1+1=3. I just can't work it out?

I know I am no looker, but can any girls out there explain this to me! What do I do? go bald even though I'm not, I just can't win.

Comment

• mpb47
          • Apr 2012

You should be fine without hair if it comes to that. Now if you had a fat head like me, then all bets are off......

Comment

• 3rdDecade
            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by mpb47
            You should be fine without hair if it comes to that. Now if you had a fat head like me, then all bets are off......
            I Feel for you mate. People like me should be bald, people like you should have hair.

Comment

Working...