Resveratrol and Circumin?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Garlic extract? Is that beneficial mate?

Comment

• gutted
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
      Garlic extract? Is that beneficial mate?
      well ive only been on it 5 days now, but im sure it is a good antibacterial.

Comment

• Johny.track131
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by gutted
        msm,vitc, trx2, l cartinine and recently garlic extract.
        limited dairy intake.
        what's vitc? and ya think this regimen can beat propecia?

Comment

• gutted
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Johny.track131
          what's vitc? and ya think this regimen can beat propecia?
          vitamin c.

defniteley, i believe in it although i guess i can only really tell whether it is bulletproof over a few years, so far its been good.

according to my school of thought, propecia lowers dht, which in turn has a knock on effect on scalp sebum/bacteria/pathogen levels, and it is this what causes damage by the immune system to follicles and thus baldness.

Dht is not the sole cause of the increase in scalp sebum/bacteria levels, testosterone can also do this and also igf1.

you can use internals or topicals that have antibacterial activity to control those scalp bacteria levels or use propecia to modulate the levels of dht with the same effect of lowering bacterial activity and possible unwanted side effects.

Comment

• Johny.track131
            • Feb 2012

Sounds good! Can ya give me a complete full and awesome regimine that would give me results liek the ones you have seen?

Comment

• Johny.track131
              • Feb 2012

excuse how i sound like a douche, and in your regimine can you please specify dosages?

Comment

• gutted
                • Jan 2011

Sounds good! Can ya give me a complete full and awesome regimine that would give me results liek the ones you have seen?
                whats working for me may not work for you, but theres no harm in trying it out.

with any regimen, you need to be in it for the long term.

my dosages are -
                msm x 9 grams a day
                1 x 250mg vitamin c
                3 x trx2 capsules
                l cartinine l tartrate (l carnipure) 1 x 500mg ( not really required)
                1 x kyolic garlic extract 600mg

Comment

• Kirby_
                  • Jan 2012

hows it going? have you passed the shedding period yet?
                  I've stopped shedding a fair while back, but I've had no regrowth (yet) of what I've lost whilst on Propecia.

Comment

• gutted
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Kirby_
                    I've stopped shedding a fair while back, but I've had no regrowth (yet) of what I've lost whilst on Propecia.
                    how is your sebum and itching like as of now?

Comment

• Johny.track131
                      • Feb 2012

whats working for me may not work for you, but theres no harm in trying it out.

with any regimen, you need to be in it for the long term.

my dosages are -
                      msm x 9 grams a day
                      1 x 250mg vitamin c
                      3 x trx2 capsules
                      l cartinine l tartrate (l carnipure) 1 x 500mg ( not really required)
                      1 x kyolic garlic extract 600mg
                      Wow, is it expensive to keep such a regimine up? (i'm willing to go long term with this no problem seeing as i dont have to apply anything to my hair (even though ive been pretty steady with nanogen serum VEGF) Also what if i add some resveratrol and curcumin to that regimine and some biotin? sound good?

Comment

• Johny.track131
                        • Feb 2012

also can you link me to the product page of MSM if i wanted to buy online?

Comment

• gutted
                          • Jan 2011

Wow, is it expensive to keep such a regimine up? (i'm willing to go long term with this no problem seeing as i dont have to apply anything to my hair (even though ive been pretty steady with nanogen serum VEGF) Also what if i add some resveratrol and curcumin to that regimine and some biotin? sound good?
                          the only super expensive thing is the trx2, the rest are priced at reasonable prices, and not expensive at all.

i believe that once hairs have been allowed to regenerate, you dont need to continue with the regimen, but a maintenance regimen should be planned.

Topicals are inconvenient for my liking but the nanogen VEGF serum sounded good to me too, blood supply is where most of the actual damage is being done. VEGF promotes blood vessel development.

ive never used resvasterol or curcumin but from what ive heard it is a good addition to a regimen. Biotin is included in trx2.

Comment

• Johny.track131
                            • Feb 2012

so i made a basket of all of those in your regimen plus the reservatrol and curcumin except for TRx2 and it was damn expensive! (200$+) cause of the shipping in my country, now i'll have to make some choices, what do you think i should keep and drop?

Comment

• clandestine
                              • Aug 2011

I think the resveratrol and circumin would be good to keep. A very few number of people feel trx2 is helpful, I might drop that if I were you.

What is MSM? To reiterate JohnnyTrack; link?

Comment

• gutted
                                • Jan 2011

so i made a basket of all of those in your regimen plus the reservatrol and curcumin except for TRx2 and it was damn expensive! (200$+) cause of the shipping in my country, now i'll have to make some choices, what do you think i should keep and drop?
                                i really cant answer that, perhaps try resveratrol and curcumin alone and then introduce new supplements on 1/3 month cycle to see which ones are helping you.

perhaps add the garlic extract along with the rev and curcumin.

MSM - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylsulfonylmethane
                                Pure, natural source of MSMGuaranteed non-toxic and safe for long-term useFast-release, taste-free, one-a-day tablets A naturally-occurring sulphur compound, MSM is one of the major building blocks of glycosaminoglycans, key constituents of bones, teeth and collagen. That’s why many people choose to take MSM alongside glucosamine. Although you can find MSM in small quantities in many foods, including milk, some nutritionists believe modern-day diets are low in sulphur and suggest MSM tablets as a useful insurance policy. Safe for long-term use, our pure, natural MSM formula provides 1000mg of MSM in each easy-to-swallow, one-a-day tablet, making it one of the strongest formulas available in the UK. We’ve chosen to encapsulate our high-performance formula in taste-free, fast release tablets instead of capsules to ensure they disintegrate within 30 minutes of swallowing. To meet our rigorous quality standards, we formulate our high-strength MSM tablets in UK factories working to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). Our formula is suitable for both vegans and vegetarians. Still can’t decide if our MSM tablets are the right choice for you? Have a chat with one of |our expert Nutrition Advisors//Aadvice//class="f-brand !important"|. They can help you pick from our extensive product offerings and talk through any other queries you may have.

Comment

Working...