Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tracy C
    • Sep 2011

DBHL,

The thing is to not write down the things that make you sad. You are supposed to write down the things that make you happy. If something you write down reminds you of something that makes you sad, think of something else that makes you happy and write that down.

Take care,

Tracy

Comment

• Davey Jones
      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by DepressedByHairLoss
      It gave me such pride to know that I looked like the bands that I was seeing/hearing and it totally affected my love of the music. And having a great image is an integral part of being in these bands.
      I guess you're not a SOAD guy?

Originally posted by mpb47
      Well started running in early march and have worked my way up to 2 miles - about every other day.
      Ah, that's not too bad. So it's not like you have to run a marathon or anything, people! That is a distance anyone can do if you just work into it.

Comment

• clandestine
        • Aug 2011

Meditate.

10char

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
          • Feb 2011

Hey Davey Jones. I'm not really into System of a Down; I like more of the traditional 80s rock like Motley Crue, Whitesnake, Cinderella, Guns N Roses, etc. All of those guys have full heads of long hair, or at least they did when they were my age. I'm familiar with SOAD's singer Serj Tankian though, but I believe he shaved his head due to his own choice, rather than him losing his hair and that's a huge difference.

Comment

Working...