will replicels treatment even be affordable

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by VictimOfDHT
    Is there a specific day we should expect the "big news" or it's just the end of April.
    some news article said that Replicel will release their results in 20 days.... that article was posted on the 4th, so... April 24!

Comment

• sausage
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by VictimOfDHT
      Is there a specific day we should expect the "big news" or it's just the end of April.
      No idea. I expect to hear something by next sunday.

Comment

• Tracy C
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by jman91
        will replicels treatment even be affordable
        David Hall has stated multiple times that the cost of their treatment would be competitive with hair transplant surgery. It does not make sense for any company that offers a better treatment to make the price of that treatment cost prohibitive.

As for myself, I am just hoping I can find a job and get back to work by the time Replicel's treatment is available anywhere - because I will make a trip to wherever I need to go to get their treatment. If I had not lost my job in January, I would be buying as much stock in Replicel as I can afford.

Comment

• Davey Jones
          • Apr 2012

The credit card idea is not too too terrible. Bad interest, yeah, but I'd rather have hair and a bill then a clean credit record and no hair. It's good to hear that clinics offering credit is not unheard of. Hopefully Replicel (assuming it works) will be able to offer financing.

But I agree with most people, the money is not an issue. IF Replicel works, the money will come one way or another.

I'm gonna watch the news for the inevitable string of bank robberies after the announcement that it works perfectly.

Comment

• Artista
            • Apr 2010

Tracy speaks with COMMONSENSE

Thanks for posting Tracy-

"David Hall has stated multiple times that the cost of their treatment would be competitive with hair transplant surgery. It does not make sense for any company that offers a better treatment to make the price of that treatment cost prohibitive."

Comment

• NotDyingBald
              • Jun 2011

I think there won´t be "one" price for Replicel Treatment(ok, if it works bla bla). Once they can assume more precisely how much growth % they can get, price will be per square centímeter. And dependly on how much do you need, price wiil be it. But i assume that for a NW7 will be around 15k total.

Comment

Working...