If we went bald in the opposite way......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpm
    • Nov 2011

If we went bald in the opposite way......

Hey,

just something a little lighter hearted. Do you think that if males lost the hair from the sides and back instead of the top it would be as bad?

We would have a sort of mohican lol. And people who wanted to look different, I.e. Travis Barker, blink 182, would style their hair into a horseshoe!!.
  • gmonasco
    Inactive
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by jpm
    just something a little lighter hearted. Do you think that if males lost the hair from the sides and back instead of the top it would be as bad?
    Heck, yeah! Have you ever tried pulling off a comb-under?

Comment

• stratofortress
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by jpm
      Hey,

We would have a sort of mohican lol. And people who wanted to look different, I.e. Travis Barker, blink 182, would style their hair into a horseshoe!!.
      I see what you mean, but it would be easier to grow your hair out to cover the horseshoe area as it naturally falls that way.

With normal MPB combovers they're trying to get coverage over the top with hair that wants to fall down!

If we lost hair in this way, people would be suspicious of guys with long hair- "Whatcha hidin' under there, pal?"

Comment

Working...