Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

sintov study flutagel

hi i know you cannot buy sinere products on there web site anymore but i have found a supplier of there products and when i get a reply if anyones interested in there nanominox of finastergel or flutagel i will let you know i want to start using there flutagel as its better than ru58841 in conjuction with minox.
  • cloud9
    • Oct 2011

Yes I would like to no . Doke I am sending you a PM .

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

hi cloud i will go to my pms.

Comment

• doke
        • Jun 2009

cloud have you got my message?

Comment

• cloud9
          • Oct 2011

Yes I got it . Just got home from work. The price is $99 . Not to bad . It is 3.5 oz so it will last 2 months at 2 applications a day . Thinking of getting it and using it with DMI and 15% minox. Do you apply 2 time a day ?

Comment

• doke
            • Jun 2009

hi cloud yes but not too much as one bottle could last for three months.

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

i have asked the bald truth mods if i can put the link to the site and they said yes so here cloud it is http://forhairwebasyst.net/shop/ hope its helpfull to you guys out there

Comment

• clandestine
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by doke
                sintov study flutagel[...]sinere products[...]nanominox of finastergel or flutagel[...]flutagel
                Aside from literally not understanding the majority of what you're trying to communicate, I'm curious why you keep ending your posts with "".

Your link is broken, by the way.

Comment

• doke
                  • Jun 2009

i will try again http://forhair.webasyst.net/shop/

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

good success try above link

Comment

• clandestine
                      • Aug 2011

Interesting. Perhaps now you'll entertain the first part of my question.

Comment

• doke
                        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by clandestine
                        Aside from literally not understanding the majority of what you're trying to communicate, I'm curious why you keep ending your posts with "".

Your link is broken, by the way.
                        is it worth answering hahaha

Comment

• cloud9
                          • Oct 2011

Doke How are you doing with flutaget ? Is it helping . What do you think about using it with DMI ? It is not suppose to carry a topical to the blood stream .You think it would over penetrate ?

Comment

• cloud9
                            • Oct 2011

Doke how are you doing with flutaget ? Is it helping . What do you think about using it with DMI ? It is not suppose to carry a topical to the blood stream .You think it would over penetrate ?

Comment

• doke
                              • Jun 2009

i cannot make any claims for it as i have only started using again as i had a new bottle in fridge that i only used once,i stopped because sinere stopped selling it and thought that its not worth carring on as if it had worked i would have been unable to get a supply again.
                              I think myself that ru58841 may be better with zero side affects so im looking into that one as i have always wanted to try it, also genhair 5% gaff with flutamide,finas, and azacid and green tea may be better for whole scalp where you have hair as the flutagel could be used more sparingly on front hair line or complete bald spots due to the face its a bit thick,although you could try damping the scalp and it may work over scalp better.
                              To be sure i am not sure whether ru58841 is worth buying as you know its quite expensive and i have been told that the chinese companies selling it are below par and a us source a bonafide product.
                              Cloud have you tried rum myristate as the guys at ht and hh and the guy on you tube seem to think this is the stuff to get on.

Comment

Working...