Best online site to buy Propecia ( Fin )?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anarki
    • Dec 2017

Are there any online pharmacies where you can buy generic propecia (eg. Finpecia) without perspiction?

Comment

• Rashid Azar
      • May 2017

Originally posted by anarki
      Are there any online pharmacies where you can buy generic propecia (eg. Finpecia) without perspiction?
      Hello, any of web site above your post like https://vafameg.site/ or https://stop4rx.com

Comment

• anarki
        • Dec 2017

Anyone used alldaychemist or reliablerxpharmacy before? (same company btw) Their prices are so low it's a bit suspicious.
        (I think my other entry got deleted, not sure why)

Comment

• Rashid Azar
          • May 2017

Anyone used alldaychemist or reliablerxpharmacy before? (same company btw) Their prices are so low it's a bit suspicious.
          (I think my other entry got deleted, not sure why)
          well, on reddit a lot of good feedback about alldaychemist but as for me its all the same

Comment

• anarki
            • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Rashid Azar
            well, on reddit a lot of good feedback about alldaychemist but as for me its all the same
            Alldaychemist seems legit, the problem is that they only accept wire transfer. I have no idea what's that and how to do it, and apparently I can't process that payment method online.

Comment

• Rashid Azar
              • May 2017

Alldaychemist seems legit, the problem is that they only accept wire transfer. I have no idea what's that and how to do it, and apparently I can't process that payment method online.
              What can i say, just buy on any other web site. Last year i bought several times proscar from this store https://stop4rx.com . I found them on reddit.com/r/tressless/ with promo code: "reddit" 15% Payment method visa and mastercard. For me its good enought and pretty cheap

Comment

• Ahab
                • Jul 2014

You better Google Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) first. Sufferers have even formed their own website: http://www.pfsfoundation.org

Comment

• nobaldio
                  • Sep 2017

Hello all, Just putting my 2 cents worth in. I am 26 and I had some hair loss. I have started using Finasteride and right away after starting (less than a week!) I noticed that I have hair loss no more. Even when I intentionally try to pull my hair out! For help to grow new hair, well I have used this medicine for about 4 months and I can say YES it works but gradually...
                  Thanks a lot. They gave a 10% coupon code "HAIRSAVE".

Comment

• JohnSite
                    • Apr 2018

Also Pharmica

Tbh the cheapest place to get Finasteride is Pharmica

Its a good price plus their delivery times are good.

Comment

• Camienard
                      • May 2021

Guys, don't you know where could I actually find Propecia right now?! I need it really quick, however I cannot find it anywhere. A friend of mine recommended me a certain website, however I cannot find anything in there, the only Propecia box that was for sale in there, was sold in less than 5 minutes! I am really desperate and annoyed by that! I do not know what to do anymore, I really need it! Actually, I have found some Propecia for sale on a certain website, however it is pretty ... dubious, and I do not trust that site. They do not even have their SKAG Campaigns set up properly, so I am afraid that I could get scammed.

Comment

• miclejack
                        • Sep 2022

erectile dysfunction pills Most need 30 to an hour to begin working. The quickest-acting ED drug is avanafil, which can begin delivering perceptible results shortly assuming you use a moderate to the high portion of the prescription.

Comment

Working...