Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sausage
    • Jan 2012

Problems Contacting Clinics/Surgeons.

I am currently trying to send out some consultation photos to get some feedback from many of the IAHRS surgeons.

I used the links on this site which took me to the IAHRS website showing information about each particular surgeon and their contact email address....

Most of the emails I have sent out to these email address's have come back saying FAILED TO SEND MESSAGE.

Are a lot of the email address's on the IAHRS site wrong?

Not very useful at all.
  • Winston
    • Mar 2009

Sounds odd, I don't think the IAHRS would have the wrong email addresses for their members. Which doctors where you trying to contact? Perhaps you're having an issue with your email? Either way you might want to contact the IAHRS to make them aware of your issue. If you can't email them from the IAHRS why don't you just go directly to the doctor's websites?

Comment

• sausage
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Winston
      Sounds odd, I don't think the IAHRS would have the wrong email addresses for their members. Which doctors where you trying to contact? Perhaps you're having an issue with your email? Either way you might want to contact the IAHRS to make them aware of your issue. If you can't email them from the IAHRS why don't you just go directly to the doctor's websites?
      I don't think I am having problems with my email. Some worked some didn't. I repeatedly tried again and same thing happend.

One for example that did not work was Dr Muamba's email on the IAHRS website.

I managed to find an alternative email address when I googled him up.

Several others on the IAHRS site don't work.

Comment

• ChrisBe
        • Feb 2012

Hi sausage!

For Dr Mwamba you can write to patrick.mwamba@mywhtc.com or customer.care@mywhtc.com.

Hope this is helpful !

Take care,
        ChrisBe

Comment

• Winston
          • Mar 2009

You should list the ones that don't work so the moderators can pass it on to the IAHRS.

Comment

• sausage
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ChrisBe
            Hi sausage!

For Dr Mwamba you can write to patrick.mwamba@mywhtc.com or customer.care@mywhtc.com.

Hope this is helpful !

Take care,
            ChrisBe
            None of these work either.

I have tried 4 different emails for Dr Muamba and none of them work.

I would expect this to be the same for everyone else.

If someone could try sending a message to one of the above emails to see if they have the same problem that would be good.

Comment

• ChrisBe
              • Feb 2012

Sausage I am quite surprised for I send emails on a daily basis to these addresses. Do you want to give me a call at the clinic? +3225384404?

Comment

• sausage
                • Jan 2012

Sausage I am quite surprised for I send emails on a daily basis to these addresses. Do you want to give me a call at the clinic? +3225384404?
                I'm good Chris.

Maybe hotmail does not like those email address's for some reason :S

Comment

• ChrisBe
                  • Feb 2012

Arf! Anyway give us a shout if you need anything.

Comment

• mattj
                    Doctor Representative
                    • Oct 2009

Getting "FAILED TO SEND MESSAGE" doesn't sound to me like the email address itself is invalid and resulting in a 'bounced' email. It sounds more like an error with your email software, which is weird if you're using hotmail and not software.
                    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

• sausage
                      • Jan 2012

Arf! Anyway give us a shout if you need anything.
                      I would send some consultation photos over but if none of the email address's for yourselves are working for me there is not much I can do.

Comment

• Spex
                        Dr Representative
                        • Nov 2008

Post pictures online with face blocked out - no big deal.
                        Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• Winston
                          • Mar 2009

Must be your email. Spex had a good suggestion though, just post your pictures here. Did you contact the IAHRS and tell them all of the others that you have tried?

Comment

Working...