• TheDude
    • Oct 2010

Capixyl's back!!

Guys lets get on this..

• marginex
    • Nov 2011

Hmm first Ive heard of it??

What is is exactly?

Website as expected says its brilliant, but not much detail on how its applied etc?

Brett

Comment

• clandestine
      • Aug 2011

Indeed, I think some of our members should definitely try this out. We must act quick, however. This was posted seven days ago.

Comment

• Conpecia
        • Sep 2011

I agree. Who's willing to be the guinea pig among us? I read a lot of desperate posts around here in which people say they'll do anything to stop baldness... Come forth lol.

Comment

• Stuntz
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Conpecia
          I agree. Who's willing to be the guinea pig among us? I read a lot of desperate posts around here in which people say they'll do anything to stop baldness... Come forth lol.

Stepping forward, guinea pig at your command. Let's see what happens.

Comment

• johnnyboots
            • Feb 2011

Why the heck would you try some bullshit product,who have conveniently did not put the ingredients on the site.

Comment

• damielmillo
              • May 2011

I have sent an email to the company asking for free sample and this is the reply:

Damian,
              Thanks for your reply. Please take six photos (front, left side, right side, back, top, and crown) of your head with a white background. How old are you and how long have you been experiencing hair loss? What website or sites will you be blogging your experience. What is your mailing address?

Omar

So, they want pictures and are offering free samples and want showing my results in the forum....
              I think that if product don´t work it will have very bad reputation i all forums...
              I think is very risky for them....

Comment

• Thinning@30
                • Mar 2010

From what I can tell, the distributor (not the manufacturer) is offering limited samples at no charge other than shipping costs to some individuals willing to provide photos and video testimonials. Otherwise, it looks like the cost of this product is $150/bottle. To me, that is a ridiculous amount of money to charge for something that is only supposed to be a slight improvement over minoxidil.

I am not going to take the distributor up on their offer for free samples of the product. For privacy reasons, I do not wish to put a bunch of pictures of myself on the internet or blog about my experiences. That said, I am very interested to hear from anyone who is trialing this product. I have severe scalp inflammation and itching, and this product claims that it helps with that as well as hair loss. As I've mentioned in other posts, I don't use minoxidil, because I feel that has contributed to my scalp inflammation.

Comment

• Maradona
                  • Nov 2011

I hope not...but it's probably an strategy for the product work.

you say you want dudes to test your product then you choose (before hand) those dudes yourself, theyll take propecia and minoxidil etc so everyone will think it works.

i know theyre reading these forums as we speak.

I really wish I am wrong though because I have no treatment whatsover right now, other than minoxidil once a day which i plan to quit soon.

Comment

• damielmillo
                    • May 2011

This is the other reply for my email:

Damian,
                    Hair Demand is proven to regrow hair and prevent future hair loss. The results of how much regrowth is different for each individual. Some will receive more regrowth than others.

I will try...its for free and they only want my bi-weekly pictures....
                    If they are so much interested in my pictures i think it must works at least like minoxidil...
                    we will see...i will update my results (if i have....)

Comment

• Tracy C
                      • Sep 2011

Why is this snake oil in "Cutting Edge / Future Treatments"?

Comment

• Conpecia
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Tracy C
                        Why is this snake oil in "Cutting Edge / Future Treatments"?
                        Because it is marketed as a cutting edge treatment and claims to be more effective than current treatments. Whether or not it's a snake oil remains to be seen. Not that my hopes are particularly high...

That being said, thanks to those who answered the call and are going to give it a try and post results.

I think Damiel has a pretty good point. They will be short-lived if they give away free samples that do nothing and the bald community rips them to shreds. Seems illogical for a snake oil company to be that straightforward, but we'll see.

Comment

• TheDude
                          • Oct 2010

Well actually i remember when i first heard about this stuff..

It was through the company Unipex that did all the research (7 years) and then sold it off at a Milan beauty convention, which im guessing hair-demand and maybe L'oreal bought (not sure)..

But check out unipex they're a massive company with offices and affiliations all over the world..

However im not sure how legit hair-demand is or whether they validly acquired the formulation or maybe they're in someway affiliated with unipex..

The fact that they're offering a free trial with photo's is encouraging however i would need to see a verification/confirmation of their license to sell capixyl and the research data proving its effectiveness..

In the meantime it wouldn't hurt anyone to try their stuff for free and give a truthful summary as to effectiveness

Comment

• thechamp
                            • Jan 2011

Trx2 spectralf7

Tried both these there's no such things as any cutting edge treatment ATM all bull shit

Comment

• Jan 2012

god damnit they said that they'll send free samples to anyone who promises to post the results.

Has anyone tried it for AT LEAST 6 MONTHS and can honestly say that they had NO RESULTS???

Comment

Working...