Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gc83uk
    • Nov 2011

Who said he was cloning?

Do you understand the procedure at all? Are you also calling everyone who has had the procedure or going to have the procedure dumb too?

How do you know for sure "he cannot increase the number of hairs on your head"? What have I missed?

Comment

• gc83uk
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by damielmillo
      Hi gc83uk, do you have any picture of update??
      Are you happy with the results?
      Hey Damiel, yes I'm really happy with the results, i'll put up another picture this weekend, it's been about 5 months since I had it done, with a 2nd procedure booked in about 5 weeks time.

All the best

Comment

• Kirby_
        • Jan 2012

Great to hear about the positive results gc83uk, and hope the upcoming procedure goes well.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by gc83uk
          Who said he was cloning?
          because that's the only way to increase the number of ACTIVE follicles without taking drugs...
          He can't create NEW hair. Best he can do is to move them around.

Comment

• gc83uk
            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by 2020
            because that's the only way to increase the number of ACTIVE follicles without taking drugs...
            He can't create NEW hair. Best he can do is to move them around.
            "He is simply moving hair from the back of your head to the front. This is just a regular hair transplant."

So what is all this regrowth in the donor I'm having then? Imaginary?

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by gc83uk
              So what is all this regrowth in the donor I'm having then? Imaginary?
              yes, because what you're describing is virtually impossible...

have you posted pictures yet?

Comment

• gc83uk
                • Nov 2011

Of course I have.

If you haven't seen the pictures I really don't know where you've been on this, it's all over the forum(s).

Comment

• damielmillo
                  • May 2011

Hey gc83uk you must not waste your time showing again your pictures to all people. You had showed in the forum a lot of times your donor regrowth...
                  If he doesn´t want to believe is his problem...
                  we will go for the best hair treatment disponible now...time will show the truth
                  Good Luck!!

Comment

• gc83uk
                    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by damielmillo
                    Hey gc83uk you must not waste your time showing again your pictures to all people. You had showed in the forum a lot of times your donor regrowth...
                    If he doesn´t want to believe is his problem...
                    we will go for the best hair treatment disponible now...time will show the truth
                    Good Luck!!
                    Cheers mate, I don't know why I bother really, I guess I just want to share the success so other people can benefit. Makes no difference to me. Still a long road ahead though, but I think I'm on the right one!

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by 2020
                      yes, because what you're describing is virtually impossible...

have you posted pictures yet?
                      2020, do more research. Stop waisting people's time and making them repeat everything.

From your statement, it's obvious that you don't understand the procedure, or the difference between cloning hair and in situ regrowth

you clone hair in a pitri dish. you in situ hair when, for example, you pluck a hair, and it then grows back.

it grows back because of the cells at the bottom of the hair. If you can split those cells in half, then each half may regnerate the lost cells, which if one half was left in donor and one half implanted in the recipient would lead to a net increase in hair.

Nobody denies that when you pluck a hair out of your head with your finger, it often grows back. The science is proven. The question is: can gho extract half of the cells normally left behind during a "pluck"... and the answer is.... yes he probably can. It's really case closed unless you believe he is able to split follicular units with amazing precision.

I just don't get why you guys think he would spend 10 years researching and writing papers that show his thought process leading up to the "cell splitting" technique all just to split follicular units... I mean why not- ten years ago- write one fake paper and start splitting follicles then? why do all this reserach and write all these papers and make all these claims and put 10 years into creating a "fake technique"? I doubt Gho is playing the long, long, very long con

this isn't voodoo guys, its universally accepted science- you pluck a hair and it grows back because of the cells at the bottom.

Comment

• gc83uk
                        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                        2020, do more research. Stop waisting people's time and making them repeat everything.

From your statement, it's obvious that you don't understand the procedure, or the difference between cloning hair and in situ regrowth

you clone hair in a pitri dish. you in situ hair when, for example, you pluck a hair, and it then grows back.

it grows back because of the cells at the bottom of the hair. If you can split those cells in half, then each half may regnerate the lost cells, which if one half was left in donor and one half implanted in the recipient would lead to a net increase in hair.

Nobody denies that when you pluck a hair out of your head with your finger, it often grows back. The science is proven. The question is: can gho extract half of the cells normally left behind during a "pluck"... and the answer is.... yes he probably can. It's really case closed unless you believe he is able to split follicular units with amazing precision.
                        Well said Needhairasap

Precision so amazing that he doesn't even use goggles.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
                          • May 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                          I just don't get why you guys think he would spend 10 years researching and writing papers that show his thought process leading up to the "cell splitting" technique all just to split follicular units... I mean why not- ten years ago- write one fake paper and start splitting follicles then? why do all this reserach and write all these papers and make all these claims and put 10 years into creating a "fake technique"? I doubt Gho is playing the long, long, very long con

this isn't voodoo guys, its universally accepted science- you pluck a hair and it grows back because of the cells at the bottom.
                          He is splitting follicles. That's how he apparently takes enough of the dermal papillae to transplant hair yet leaves enough for it to regrow in the donor.

Attached Files

Comment

• gc83uk
                            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Follicle Death Row
                            He is splitting follicles. That's how he apparently takes enough of the dermal papillae to transplant hair yet leaves enough for it to regrow in the donor.

http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloa...%20Neumann.pdf
                            From my understanding of it, this is technically correct. I'd go one further and say he isn't splitting the follicle in half for anyone thinking that, he is just taking a small part of it, so it can regrow in the donor.

Comment

Working...