Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clandestine
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Conpecia
    I've been back on the suprabio now for a couple weeks. Definitely an increase in body hair but I'm also going through a heavier shed than normal. I quit Propecia a couple months ago and fear that this explains the sudden increased shedding. I had completely forgotten the feeling of seeing all of your hair falling out by the hour. Horrible. May have to go back on Propecia after all. Add to this that Replicel did not release results today, and that Gho's technique is distrusted among the community. Running out of options and hope.
    Conpecia; good to see you posting again. I'm effectively in the same boat as you. When did you quit propecia? And more importantly, why?

Replicel has not yet released the results of their phase I trial; it would be beyond foolish to attempt any predictions at this point.

Comment

• Conpecia
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by clandestine
      Conpecia; good to see you posting again. I'm effectively in the same boat as you. When did you quit propecia? And more importantly, why?

Replicel has not yet released the results of their phase I trial; it would be beyond foolish to attempt any predictions at this point.
      I developed gynecomastia and epididymitis around the same time (February) and can only attribute it to Propecia, as that kind of stuff doesn't just randomly happen in conjunction to a healthy 26 year old man. Wasn't taking any other meds. My doctor told me to get off it in February.

You're correct about making assumptions regarding Replicel, but at the same time what I do know as of this writing is that they haven't released the results yet when they were expected to in April, which is a negative in itself. We'll see...

Comment

• Kirby_
        • Jan 2012

Anyone feeling a bit too aggressive while taking this stuff (Toco-8)? It might be something else in my body or diet, but I don't take any food supplements apart from krill oil and zinc, and both of those I've been taking for ages, well before I started Toco-8. No new medications either.

Comment

• NotBelievingIt
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Kirby_
          Anyone feeling a bit too aggressive while taking this stuff (Toco-8)? It might be something else in my body or diet, but I don't take any food supplements apart from krill oil and zinc, and both of those I've been taking for ages, well before I started Toco-8. No new medications either.
          bit more horny but aggressive nah

of course, I started replaying Modern Warfare 3 around the same time and *that* got me aggressive.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Kirby_
            Yes, I am feeling very horny too taking this stuff.

Too bad I don't have a girlfriend.

It is HOWEVER helping in the gym, with my gains.

Comment

• sausage
              • Jan 2012

I neither feel aggressive, or more horny.

I doubt either of these is a side effect of taking Toco-8.

I like how it says on Primordial Performance's website to take 2 level scoops a day...BOLLOX! the label says take 1 scoop! is this a typo or are they trying to rip people off.

Comment

• eqvist
                • Aug 2011

To long thread for me to read. So can someone please tell me if toco8 will help me keep the hair i have left and maybe make it more thick? Im on fina and minx but still loosing hair.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by eqvist
                  To long thread for me to read. So can someone please tell me if toco8 will help me keep the hair i have left and maybe make it more thick? Im on fina and minx but still loosing hair.
                  The present invention relates to a formulation for promoting hair growth and preventing hair loss. Supplementation with the formulation promotes hair growth and increases the number of hairs in mammals. In one embodiment, a composition for promoting hair growth and reducing hair loss according to the present invention comprises mixed tocotrienols and a pharmaceutically acceptable excipient.

page 5

we're just hoping that it improves our hair as much as it did in that official study....

Comment

• eqvist
                    • Aug 2011

So they have more number of hair but It didn´t make it thick? I wonder why?

Why do you guys think it´s have been huge on training forum with many people that are super happy about toco8 and hair thickness and not loosing more hair.

And YES I know that I won't give me all my hair back and make It stay forever but does it do anything? I´m on big 3, no bald spot now.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by eqvist
                      So they have more number of hair but It didn´t make it thick? I wonder why?

Why do you guys think it´s have been huge on training forum with many people that are super happy about toco8 and hair thickness and not loosing more hair.

And YES I know that I won't give me all my hair back and make It stay forever but does it do anything? I´m on big 3, no bald spot now.
                      Ok on my second tub - in 2 months.

Nothing to report, hair is still the same. If anything, feels healthier.

Shedding - I don't Shed much AT ALL since starting this. Been waxing my hair a lot lately, don't have hair on my hands.

During showering -10-15 strands.

Weird.

Comment

• eqvist
                        • Aug 2011

OK slow down my shedding is a win for me!

What do you other guys think of this?

Toco-sorb?

Comment

• JJJJrS
                          • Apr 2012

I've been using this for 2 months and my hair feels improved. Forelock and crown is looking stronger, less shedding and itching, existing hair looks healthier. Can get away with much less concealer now. Can't say whether there is any new hair growth but I'll continue to monitor things. I've been using this in conjunction with Hair Essentials vitamins btw.

Overall, I don't expect miracles but I'd be very happy with anything that can help maintain or has any sort of positive effect.

Comment

• clandestine
                            • Aug 2011

I think it remains that whether or not toco-8 is favourable for hair growth, it has an appreciable positive effect on one's health, and is moreso beneficial for those members who are into lifting /follow regular exercise routines.

Comment

• Gjm127
                              • Mar 2012

Update

I've been on this too for about 2 months.
                              Yes my hair seems to be in good shape, shedding has slowed down and itching as well.
                              I'm interested to see where this will lead. I'll keep you guys posted.

Also, I'm on Black tea + Resveratrol everyday too

PS: Chest hair and libido has increased. That, I am SURE lol.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Gjm127
                                I've been on this too for about 2 months.
                                Yes my hair seems to be in good shape, shedding has slowed down and itching as well.
                                I'm interested to see where this will lead. I'll keep you guys posted.

Also, I'm on Black tea + Resveratrol everyday too

PS: Chest hair and libido has increased. That, I am SURE lol.
                                Toco 8 has beta sitosterol in it , I wonder if this has something to do with it?

Comment

Working...