Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sausage
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by bananana
    I'm in this new college now (economics), and 2 girls have fallen in love and admitted it to me, 2 more really like me, one of them is a local singing star.
    I mean what the **** - can you believe this?! And I told them I don't want a relationship etc... (because of my hair problem - but ofc they don't know it).
    But the more I push them away the more they want me!
    Crazy shit!
    Your a Male God!

Your like the man on the beach from the lynx advert.

Comment

• NotBelievingIt
      • Oct 2011

My 6-months toco dose finally arrived.

A quick question - I've been eating around 50 grams of sunflower seeds for a month now. BUT they're loaded with tocopherols (alpha the most), so that doesn't go well with tocotrienols - what do you suggest?

1. Do I quit eating sunflower seeds for good?
      2. Do I eat sunflower seeds maybe a few hours apart from toco?
      (and how many hours?) Also should I lower the seed intake?

What do you think?

Ps, I'm also drinking soy milk and eating hot peppers for a month now.
      Maybe it will make a good combo with toco hairwise, since both things are good for the hair.
      I lost a couple of pounds already, I can ride a bike for almost 20 kilometres now with no fatigue, I can do 30 pushups standing on my hands (legs above head), and something else - chicks DIG me like never before!
      I'm in this new college now (economics), and 2 girls have fallen in love and admitted it to me, 2 more really like me, one of them is a local singing star.
      I mean what the **** - can you believe this?! And I told them I don't want a relationship etc... (because of my hair problem - but ofc they don't know it).
      But the more I push them away the more they want me!
      Crazy shit!

Toco8 is a complete vitamin E - it has well over the RDA for the tocopherol side and the tocotrienols aren't even measured so who knows. There is no need for sunflower seeds really, but if they're a habit to eat, I'd keep it separate by at least half a day, allow your body to "use" the alpha-tocopherol of the Toco8 before you add any more.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by sausage
        Your a Male God!

I got into my first relationship after I suffered from hairloss.

Comment

• bananana
          Inactive
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by sausage
          Your a Male God!

Hahaha, I just watched the advert - it's funny.
          My situation - not so much.

Man, this couldn't be more ironic even if made this up.
          Just a few years ago I was dying to find a decent chick. Now I got hot girls running around me and I couldn't care less. :/
          Hope things will change...

@not believing it
          thanx for the advice - I'll follow it.

Ps, also I'm way more calm than before - I take thats from all the B vitamins intake (I read they have a great effect on nerves...)
          At least this hairloss problem got me to live, eat and drink more healthier than ever before.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
            • Nov 2011

At least this hairloss problem got me to live, eat and drink more healthier than ever before.
            Yeah so true!

I believe its been 3 weeks since using toco.

I am definently shedding much less. 1-4 strands max I find on my fingers when showering etc. It used to be 20.

I am definently a lot more hornier since using this stuff. I also feel generally healthier.

Too early to say if it is having a positive affect on my hair. But yeah, my hair looks the same.

Comment

• sausage
              • Jan 2012

Just a few years ago I was dying to find a decent chick. Now I got hot girls running around me and I couldn't care less. :/
              Just make sure you don't regret not getting with these girls.

I remember when I was at school, a fair few girls liked me, but cos I was young I was not overly fussed about getting with them and knew I had my whole life ahead of me so I thought if girls are after me now then the future will be awesome. Know one else was bothering with girlfriends so nor was I.....

But then things changed, leaving school (a place where hundreds of girls exist so a few are bound to fancy u if u r decent looking) and going to a small 6th form college it changed and I no longer had the interest I had at school and I started losing my hair and had no confidence to go up to girls.

I just loved the interest at school it made me feel confident, flattered, happy, when you have a few girls pouring all over u, u feel in charge and on a high, but once that goes........u realise u should have taken things further.

Comment

• bananana
                Inactive
                • Feb 2012

I completely understand you (and agree).
                But you must know I'm using nanofibres now - my hair looks great, even though it's quite short now, but I know it's all a lie - they don't.

Just the other day I had an awkward experience with a **** friend of mine.
                I went down on her and as I licked it and she was moaning - she started to touch my head/hair (naturally) and I was FREAKED - cause I had nanofibres, I was afraid she would notice it, so I had to pretend to be a cop and hold her both hands with one of mine while I do her.

I mean - it's very frustrating - these intimate moments.
                Thats the main reason I don't want a girlfriend now, adventure yes - but girlfriend no.

As I said, I've been on soy+capsaicin+green tea for over a month, and toco since yesterday, I expect some improvement on my hair by august.

Plus I engage in exercise regularly...

Comment

• cleverusername
                  • Nov 2011

I completely understand you (and agree).
                  But you must know I'm using nanofibres now - my hair looks great, even though it's quite short now, but I know it's all a lie - they don't.

I went down on her and as I licked it and she was moaning - she started to touch my head/hair (naturally) and I was FREAKED - cause I had nanofibres, I was afraid she would notice it, so I had to pretend to be a cop and hold her both hands with one of mine while I do her.

I mean - it's very frustrating - these intimate moments.
                  Thats the main reason I don't want a girlfriend now, adventure yes - but girlfriend no.

As I said, I've been on soy+capsaicin+green tea for over a month, and toco since yesterday, I expect some improvement on my hair by august.

Plus I engage in exercise regularly...
                  Hey man, I'm really glad you're still having success with the ladies even though you have hair loss hair loss. It's good to read positive stuff on these boards. I myself have been on rogaine for the past 1.5 months and I'm interested in adding the stuff you mentioned in the above post to my regimen. Where did you get your toco and soy+capsaicin? I'm drinking soy milk haha, does that count?

Comment

• bananana
                    Inactive
                    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by cleverusername
                    Hey man, I'm really glad you're still having success with the ladies even though you have hair loss hair loss. It's good to read positive stuff on these boards. I myself have been on rogaine for the past 1.5 months and I'm interested in adding the stuff you mentioned in the above post to my regimen. Where did you get your toco and soy+capsaicin? I'm drinking soy milk haha, does that count?
                    Thanks man, but I have success cause I use nanofibres, so it's all a big, fat lie - if you know what I mean.

As for the regime, it's pretty simple. I drink at least 3 glasses of soy milk/beverage (it says on the label it's 12% soybeans inside) and I eat chili peppers with each meal and/or use cayenne pepper sprinkled on top of meals.

I started with isoflavone extract the other day (50 mg, 40% - so I guess its around 20 mg pure isoflavones).

I think all that combo lowered my DHT because a few of my female friends mentioned my skin is prettier, and I'm prettier in general (lol).
                    It also might be because it's spring time that they're interested in me, but it's evident that my body changed (for the better).

Also, I found thermascalp cayenne extract scalp lotion on ebay - it gets the blood flowing through scalp (might be a good thing to try).

Ps, you can get capsaicin and soy isoflavones in pills if you don't like spicy food and/or drinking soy.

Comment

• Jamie
                      • Sep 2011

Is cayene pepper good?

Comment

• bananana
                        Inactive
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Jamie
                        Is cayene pepper good?
                        What do you mean?
                        You mean is it good for hair?

Yes, it contains capsaicin. It very uncertain how many mg it has. Depends on how "strong" it is.

Comment

• sausage
                          • Jan 2012

Do it 69 style next time then she's knowhere near your hair.

Comment

• cleverusername
                            • Nov 2011

Thanks man, but I have success cause I use nanofibres, so it's all a big, fat lie - if you know what I mean.

As for the regime, it's pretty simple. I drink at least 3 glasses of soy milk/beverage (it says on the label it's 12% soybeans inside) and I eat chili peppers with each meal and/or use cayenne pepper sprinkled on top of meals.

I started with isoflavone extract the other day (50 mg, 40% - so I guess its around 20 mg pure isoflavones).

I think all that combo lowered my DHT because a few of my female friends mentioned my skin is prettier, and I'm prettier in general (lol).
                            It also might be because it's spring time that they're interested in me, but it's evident that my body changed (for the better).

Also, I found thermascalp cayenne extract scalp lotion on ebay - it gets the blood flowing through scalp (might be a good thing to try).

Ps, you can get capsaicin and soy isoflavones in pills if you don't like spicy food and/or drinking soy.
                            I love spicy food haha. Also I now prefer soy milk over 2% or whatever it is. I noticed after kicking the dairy my skin is definitely looking better, no change in the hair yet though. What brand of tocotrienols are you using if you don't mind me asking? also I was thinking about trying out nano fibres myself soon, can you still workout and everything and everything stays intact? and is it all that noticeable? like if I'm with a girl and she starts playing with my hair will she immediately be ask what the hell is in my hair? Lol sorry for so many questions bro, any info is appreciated though.

Ps lie or not success is success lol

Comment

• bananana
                              Inactive
                              • Feb 2012

I love spicy food haha. Also I now prefer soy milk over 2% or whatever it is. I noticed after kicking the dairy my skin is definitely looking better, no change in the hair yet though. What brand of tocotrienols are you using if you don't mind me asking? also I was thinking about trying out nano fibres myself soon, can you still workout and everything and everything stays intact? and is it all that noticeable? like if I'm with a girl and she starts playing with my hair will she immediately be ask what the hell is in my hair? Lol sorry for so many questions bro, any info is appreciated though.

I'm using toco-sorb pills, 2 per day.
                              Nanofibres are great, but I'm not sure girl can fiddle with you hair and not notice - MAYBE if you would use A LOT of hair spray to make it stick, but still it's better she don't.
                              You can workout and it sticks, no problem with that.

Comment

• clandestine
                                • Aug 2011

She likely will not notice. If you're using around the temples, though, it can start to look a little weird.

Comment

Working...