Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NotBelievingIt
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by doesitwork
    I have experienced a big difference in hair count. I also noticed my hair darkening a couple shades after about a year of use.

Mostly I buy the Healthy Origins Tocomin SupraBio from swansonvitamins.com because I've shopped like crazy and it seems to be the best buy. I was taking Jarrow Toco-Sorb, but Healthy Origins beats them for cost for what you get.
    If you actually evaluate the differences, you are getting a higher dosage of the trienols with TocoSorb.

TocoSorb has about 18% average higher of all the compounds. It would be higher but the beta-trienol difference bring its down.

The price at swanson is $11.98 for the Healthy Origins and $13.79 for the TocoSorb - or about 15% more expensive.

So you're getting 18% higher -trienols for 15% more the cost with TocoSorb.

Comment

• bananana
      Inactive
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by doesitwork
      I have experienced a big difference in hair count. I also noticed my hair darkening a couple shades after about a year of use.

Mostly I buy the Healthy Origins Tocomin SupraBio from swansonvitamins.com because I've shopped like crazy and it seems to be the best buy. I was taking Jarrow Toco-Sorb, but Healthy Origins beats them for cost for what you get.
      really?

I don't know what to say then. After how long have you experienced any changes? After the whole year or earlier?

I used it for straight 6 months and nothing!
      While on the other side I noticed massive benefits only after 1 month on msm (regarding the whole body).

Comment

• clandestine
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by bananana
        really?

I don't know what to say then. After how long have you experienced any changes? After the whole year or earlier?

I used it for straight 6 months and nothing!
        While on the other side I noticed massive benefits only after 1 month on msm (regarding the whole body).
        I wouldn't put too much faith into what he's saying, personally.

Comment

• Kirby_
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
          I wouldn't put too much faith into what he's saying, personally.
          I personally don't believe that food supplements have any positive effects, whether for hairloss or anything else.

Comment

• bananana
            Inactive
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Kirby_
            I personally don't believe that food supplements have any positive effects, whether for hairloss or anything else.
            Ok, thats a bit far fetched.

Comment

• Thinning@30
              • Mar 2010

I'm beginning to feel the same way, at least with respect to hair loss. We never seem to hear cases of MPB spontaneously reversing itself. If vitamins or food supplements could regrow hair we could expect to find cases where people experienced a reversal of MPB following changes in diet or nutrition.

Comment

• jman91
                • Jan 2012

bump 10 charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• clandestine
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by jman91
                  bump 10 charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                  Why are you bumping this?

Comment

• Quickski
                    • Aug 2012

ohh damn i missed this thread entirely i have been posting in the other thread a few months back and wondering how everyone else was going.

I'm still getting my tococaps from online nutrition im doing really well as are my family members.

I have pmed back and forth with a couple of your guys great to see everyone is loving these toco's i think they truly are an amazing supplement.

Here was the info i posted before about the toco8 being watered down and the tococaps ---------------------

Originally posted by Quickski
                    I was buying the toco8 from onlinenutrition.com.au too, then i found out as well that primordial were watering it down the toco8 with tapioca flour.

I took some pics to show you how watered down it is now.
                    I then bought the tococaps here: http://www.onlinenutrition.com.au/pr...oduct=TocoCaps

and took a picture and you can see when i removed the cap lid the powder color is the same as the original toco8. So i will be sticking to the tococaps from now on.

i looked at the labels and the breakdown goes as follows

Toco8 = a total of 4590mg of Tocotrienols/Tocopherols Per container
                    TocoCaps = a total of 6500mg of Tocotrienols/Tocopherols Per container

Originally posted by Quickski
                    I found this info recently about the tococaps:

Have just come across some very interesting info on TocoCaps ingredients and some studies that have been conducted.

These might interest you:

Comment

• renordw
                      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by mrmanns
                      Toco 8 is definitely potent, watch how fast a shaven beard grows back. You'll see it the first week you're on it

I'll say give it about 3 months for you see real hair growth on your scalp, before then you'll see little fuzz hairs growing
                      Mrmanns you severely high jacked this thread. If I were the moderator, I'd ban you!

Comment

• miclejack
                        • Sep 2022

extra super p force tablets is accessible as pills. Tablets ought to be gulped down as an entire with a glass of water. Try not to pulverize, bite, or break the tablet. By and large, this medicine is required 1 to 3 hours before the sexual movement and one tablet is needed one time each day.

Comment

• miclejack
                          • Sep 2022

vardenafil dapoxetine is a specific serotonin reuptake inhibitor medicine that has extraordinarily been created for the remedy of untimely discharge. It expands the time it takes to remove and can work on the command over the release.

Comment

Working...