Threaded View

Default why am i balding?

Hello, It all started when i got on severe crash dieting and after that i could see the hair thinning and falling from the top of my head. It all recovered back once i stopped crash dieting over a period of time. Although it felt like this incident then triggered something because since then each year my hair started to fall but came back at a certain time but with little lesser density. The real problem started when i had this big stress incident last year and hairs started to disappear. Now suddenly i am like completely bald over head within 6-7 month and nothing seems coming back.

I used to use minoxidil before this stress incident and apparently it helped but now i am using it from last 5 months and it feels like its only worsening the situation.

To mention, i have always had severe dandruff problem with large flakes falling easily with some of it on back of my ears. I also have these oily bumps on my head, neck and sometimes on earlobes which hurts a bit when pressed.

Tests: I have got DHT done and its at lower side on the reference table (238 Pg/ml). Thyroids are ok. Does it mean its not MPB?

Any help is appreciated.