Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RichardDawkins
    Inactive
    • Jan 2011

Funny thing is, that Hitzig is not so much promoting his Acell PRP injections anymore. Nor does he promote the whole strip surgery. The more and more interviews he is so strangely in favor of FUE and the Acell benefits. Its a good sign, even if people hav problems with Hitzig.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by maxhair
      Any time anyone tells you to not be a coward, or to be a real man in some sense, it usually involves doing something stupid - so try another channel shitbird.

I was brave enough to have an experimental procedure done, and am brave enough to say that I will allow someone trustworthy to revue the pictures, but not have them published on the internet.

I can tell you now though, there really is nothing to see. It was a 100% fail.

I don't know or care who you are, how many years you've spent on this blog, or what position you're defending, but am telling you out of the kindness of my heart, that Acell autocloning does not work on bald spots, that Hitzig is clearly a squeaky-voiced liar, and that Gho made it clear to me in person, that he does not want people on these forums going for tests with him, indicating he can not do what he claims regarding splitting hairs and having both grow - and just wants to pick off unsuspecting, unread volunteers.

That is the bad news.

If Gho could do it, there would be a line of people kissing his feet, but there isn't. He is available for HTs, and wanted to book me an appointment in short notice - so there is no great waiting list to get in his chair.

To repeat, these guys might hit on something in the future, in which case, they will be deluged with too much work - so I do not want to identify myself to them, in case they decide not to help me in the future - but at the moment - they've got nothing.

there is a waiting list though, you liar/rassman

I looked into booking a few weeks ago and they told me that the first available appointment was the end of May, or beginning of June. By the time I got back to her the end of May was already booked. i've decided to hold off and just go for a consultation in June.

Rassman has photos of his failed plucking patients. He doesn't want to post them because the real person may see them on here and alert us to maxhair/rassmans lie. So rassman, being smart, instead offers to send photos to one person for a confirmation.

Comment

• maxhair
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
        there is a waiting list though, you liar/rassman

I looked into booking a few weeks ago and they told me that the first available appointment was the end of May, or beginning of June. By the time I got back to her the end of May was already booked. i've decided to hold off and just go for a consultation in June.

Rassman has photos of his failed plucking patients. He doesn't want to post them because the real person may see them on here and alert us to maxhair/rassmans lie. So rassman, being smart, instead offers to send photos to one person for a confirmation.
        Then I think you should invest.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
          Inactive
          • Jan 2011

Hey Rassman enjoy your Retirement, i think nobody will ever miss you. But dont forget to sell Scalp tattoos :-)

Man how bitter must someones life be if all you ever talk about is "Money here and money there"

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by maxhair
            Then I think you should invest.

If I were you, I would

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
              • May 2011

Just heard Spencer and Joe talking about this thread on the podcast. Knew this would descend into chaos. Man I need a break from these forums. Every evening when I go on the net I wind up checking in but I don't want to see people going off at one another all the time.

Comment

Working...