Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tom Ho
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by amadeus
    That’s very pricy. These doctors make a lot of money but one thing Spencer Kobren says all the time when people bring this up on his show is that people will pay what the market will bear. It’s the law of economics he says, and he’s right. It’s not fair, but I guess there are plenty of well off guys who will pay these outrageous prices. I’m not one of them and am hoping that this robot will eventually help to drive down the cost to maybe 5 dollars per graft like regular hair transplants. Spencer if you are reading this please discuss this on Friday’s live hair transplant show.
    Dr. Cole does seem a bit threatened by this robot, but I probably would feel the same way if I spent my life trying to improve hair transplants only to have the rug pulled out from under me by new technology. He’s only human like the rest of us. I still think he’s one of the best at FUE but so is Harris and now that I read that Dr. Bernstein is going to be using this robot, I can't help but think that it might me the best way to do FUE.
    Yah, I agreed! these Dr are sucking too much money out of us. I will also wait for the price to come down.

Comment

• gillenator
      • Dec 2008

topcat,

Thanks for your insight and discernment. Actually we both agree on far far more issues than disagree. I believe we are both well intended in this industry. That is why I have never ever charged any patient one penny, just like you.

Listen, if you are ever in this area, let me know. You are most welcome in my office anytime and would love to chat and show you what I do for patients and then you'll see first hand.

That is an open-ended invitation my friend.

Take care...
      "Gillenator"
      Independent Patient Advocate
      more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

Working...