Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoSox
    • Jun 2010

Hair systems near Columbus Ohio?

I can't deal with my thinning hair anymore. I have to keep it really short, or else it looks so freaking bad.

Are there any good hair pieces I can get near Ohio? Do they look real? Can they replace my hairline?

:/
  • Tracy C
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by BoSox
    Are there any good hair pieces I can get near Ohio? Do they look real? Can they replace my hairline?
    Many of us have seen your pictures by now, including me. You have a normal mature male hair line.

My temporary hair is from Wig Studio on Pearl Road (Rt 42) in Strongsville Ohio, near Southpark Mall. You do not need their services.

Comment

• BoSox
      • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Tracy C
      Many of us have seen your pictures by now, including me. You have a normal mature male hair line.

My temporary hair is from Wig Studio on Pearl Road (Rt 42) in Strongsville Ohio, near Southpark Mall. You do not need their services.
      Not as of yet, but I want to go in person to see my options for the future in case all these hair cloning procedures don't promise what they claim.

Comment

• Tracy C
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by rickycarr1
        if you would be interested in purchasing a hair piece online...
        Buying prosthetic hair online is not a good idea. There is a lot more to wearing hair than just buying it. Many of the most important details cannot be addressed on-line. You need to be face to face with the people in the shop who are there to help you.

Comment

Working...