Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Akhoudja
    • Feb 2009

HT Payment Plan?

Does anyone know if Bernstein has a payment plan? After my photo consultation was recommended 2400grafts. Just wondering..I was unable
    to find any payment plan information on their website.
  • Zao
    • Dec 2008

I think all hair transplant clinics offer some knd of financing program. You can also try to get a loan if you have good credit.

Comment

• gillenator
      • Dec 2008

If you have "ACE" credit, there are still credit card companies that offer 0% cards. Do a Google search and you will be amazed at what comes up.
      "Gillenator"
      Independent Patient Advocate
      more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Comment

• BarbaraW
        Doctor Representative
        • Feb 2009

Dr. Bernstein's Financing Options

Good Morning,
        Dr. Bernstein’s fee is 6/graft for FUT. When surgery is recommended, we will help you investigate your financing options. While we don’t have a direct payment plan, we are sensitive to this extraordinary economic climate. Please call the office at 212-826-2400 for more information.

Barbara Werner
        I am a representative working at Bernstein Medical, PC
        State-of-the-art NYC hair transplant & hair restoration practice founded by Columbia Univ. surgeon Dr. Robert M Bernstein. We offer the diagnosis and treatment of hair loss for men and women using the most advanced techniques and technologies. Contact us to schedule a Physician Consultation.
        Last edited by BarbaraW; 03-04-2009, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...