Gho HSi patient had close up pictures

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sogeking
    • Feb 2011

WE all just need some evidence that it works. If this works we have nothing to lose only to gain. But we are all still waiting for evidence.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Sogeking
      WE all just need some evidence that it works. If this works we have nothing to lose only to gain. But we are all still waiting for evidence.

we have plenty of evidence

Its really a question of if Gho is regenerating each follicle extracted or just splitting follicular units... but there is DEFINITELY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION hair growing out of the HST graft wounds, several photos (from forum posters and Gho himself) corroborate this

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
        • Jul 2011

Hey Stevie Dee.
        This pictures are a move forward as far as I'm concerned. But why did Gho took grafts from donor area in two stripes? You can see that the back of the head looks like a road with two lanes and grassy patch. I guess it is a good metaphore.

However I would like to see pictures from further away, I would like to see scalp pictures and I would like to see pictures before the OP, and after the OP in the next 3,6 and 9 months time if it is possible.
        My problem with Dr. Gho has always been lack of photographic evidence. The kind that is visible from countless of doctors on this very forum on the index page.

We need multiple patients, we need to assess the HST procedure through multiple examinations after the procedure( as I said above, some kind of checkpoints every 3 months going on for several years).

The next questions is, how do we know that donor hair that sprouts back is going to stay on. Because I believe Dr. Cole said that after plucking your hair out for a few times, new ones do not grow back. And can we use that hair again as donor grafts. If we cannot, then this is at best a procedure that leaves your donor intact (still a good thing though), although we still face limited donor problem.

The last thing is the cost, I can't remember but I think that you can have maximally 2000 grafts per procedure. And it costs a lot. You have to take into account that everyone who is below NW5 will have to have atleast 5 procedures if the donor area allows it. That could cost as much as a new car. If Replicel, Histogen or Aderans come out on the market it will affect the prices of other procedures so we could all hope for a cheaper treatments in the future. No matter which ones remain as the best.

Thank you for the pictures Stevie but still what bothers me the most is your really bad, immature behaviour. Thats why no one takes you seriously. I hope you will work on that.

This is a move forward but still I remain cautious and sceptical, let us hope that in the years to come Gho will prove me wrong.

a. he took the grafts from different areas because it helps regeneration and healing in general... Gho (and every other FUE surgeon on earth) are plugging holes into your head... the more spread out these holes are the less stress, trauma, swelling per cm... Gho seems to be putting safety precautions in place like this that other docs could care less about... although when you think about all the little holes being put in your head speading them out like this in two areas seems like common sense no?

b. the donor hair that sprouts will definitely stay for at least a few procedures. You may extinguish the follicles ability to regenerate (much like with plucking) after you damage it multiple times.. however the hair that grows back with HST seems to be very well intact in the skin and not going anywhere...Id say its more of a question if gho is splitting hairs or regenerating each hair and how well those hairs yield in the recipient area

c. I've said it before... I'll pass up driving a mercedes for a full head of hair ANY DAY! bald guys in mercedes look like they're trying too hard to make up for their lack of hair anyway

d. yes he offers no more than 2,300 grafts I believe...which costs somewhere around 13,000 dollars...maybe less now that the euro tanked this last week... although he seems to suggest to celebrities to get no more than 1,700 at a time (both dean saunders and wesley shcneider did this, even tho they could afford the maximum) .... you could argue this is so he can make more money, or you could argue that its related to the idea of less holes in your head= less trauma and better healing/regeneration/yields.

Its hard to believe but maybe its win-win... Gho makes more money from offering low graft procedures... AND patients really do get a better quality HT in terms of yield/healing/regeneration rates.... sometimes (maybe even more than sometimes) capitalism works out this way

in general I can't see Gho trying to lie about this... if he was scaming he'd be avoiding high profile exposure and high profile patients... not trying to speed up the scam being found out

Comment

• RichardDawkins
          Inactive
          • Jan 2011

Hmm some people here are smart and others are just stupid. Kiwi is the latter category for sure.

HST is expensive thats correct, but if you want it to be cheaper well you have to demand it from your clinics, but as long as people here attack each other, the will stay bald or will be "happy" with getting hairs transplanted from A to B.

Hmmm if i recall it so far we have :

GhO : Redefining his HST, offering or testing HSI, Increase Graft number, price tag stays the same

Other: Not even interested in Acell, offering FUT and scalp tattoos, offering big hole FUE etc etc

Yawn clear case and now Kiwi excuse me i have to take a shower because i feel somehow dirty right after talking to you

Comment

• Sogeking
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
            we have plenty of evidence

Its really a question of if Gho is regenerating each follicle extracted or just splitting follicular units...
            How do follicular units react to splitting. Are there some negative effects of follicles which are split, can both of halves or parts act like a new follicle?

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
              • Jul 2011

How do follicular units react to splitting. Are there some negative effects of follicles which are split, can both of halves or parts act like a new follicle?

a. if you are not multiplying hairs but simply splitting Follicular Units THEN for example....if you have a FU with 4 hairs, you graft "split" hairs....two hairs regenerate in the donor and the "split" follicles will regenerate 2 hairs in the recipient.. thusly no actual increase in the amount of hair

b. the negative aspect is that you aren't actually increasing the donor... but whether he is splitting or multiplying there is no negative affects on the cosmetic characteristics of the follicles (the follicles are just as strong, thick, dark, etc.)

c. yes both hairs will act like a new follicle but there will be no "multiplication" of the finite amount of follicles that you have...

BUT if gho isn't merely splitting Follicular Units... if he transects and all of the hairs in the original FU grow back AND the tissue transplanted to the recipient also grows hairs THEN you have hair multiplication

this is really the only question left to ask about Gho... as there is definitely something popping out of the HST graft scars... but is Gho multiplying or simply leaving half behind? He claims to be multiplying...and we hope that he is multiplying.. and it is very possible he is multiplying... and his claims are the same claims made my italian scientists who tested the same procedure

HOWEVER even if gho is multiplying and not splitting.... he will only be able to harvest the same hair so many times. Maybe three or four times (or maybe more) before, as you mentioned, you traumatize the FU too much for it to regenerate

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                Inactive
                • Jan 2011

Ok lets say you have 4000 Grafts in the real safe zone and you can harvest each of them 4 times......equals 16.000 Grafts aka around 32.000 hairs from irigin 100.000 hairs on your head.

Hmmm i say problem solved

Comment

• Kiwi
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
                  Hmm some people here are smart and others are just stupid. Kiwi is the latter category for sure.

HST is expensive thats correct, but if you want it to be cheaper well you have to demand it from your clinics, but as long as people here attack each other, the will stay bald or will be "happy" with getting hairs transplanted from A to B.

Hmmm if i recall it so far we have :

GhO : Redefining his HST, offering or testing HSI, Increase Graft number, price tag stays the same

Other: Not even interested in Acell, offering FUT and scalp tattoos, offering big hole FUE etc etc

Yawn clear case and now Kiwi excuse me i have to take a shower because i feel somehow dirty right after talking to you
                  Then you have the douche bags like dorkins that jump to conclusions and try to tell people companies like Histogen are dead.

You do the maths folks. Who's reeeealy the dumb one?

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                    Inactive
                    • Jan 2011

People who run into FUT Mills

Comment

• Sogeking
                      • Feb 2011

@NeedHairASAP
                      Thx for explanation.

Also I would like to comment on all of this hate against particular procedure or treatment be it HSI or Histogen. I mean guys think for a second. If all upcoming future treatments work and turn out to be effective and safe then we are all benefiting. Competition breeds excellence.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                        Inactive
                        • Jan 2011

Well this argument is correct but unfortunately people are not smart or think about this.

Take Kiwi for example, you has been to a transplant, i guess he is not satisfied with his transplant because he lurk at HM forums. But he plays Mister Big Shot when he insults me. Well i dont care because i have all my donor reserves still intact and when i opt for a treatment, i will be fixed for good without

1) useless scars
                        2) pubic hair
                        3) comb over illusions

I will just be done, nothing special and nothing fancy. But this "smart" guy has to do compromises between everything so who gives.

Or take a look at SpanishDude, this guy is so retarded and insane that he cheers for stuff to go down the drain, yes he cheers for this. Which in my standards is a clear sign of insanity.

Also he wanted to disprove Gho since ages, but unfortunately all of Ghos actions backfired into SpanishDudes face.

SpanishDude cried " We want NW6 to NW1 guys" i was like " They will come". SpanishDude replied some BS which i totally forgot about. Then this Dean Saunders guy a very severe case of NW6 comes by and gets an HST treatment and has now a NW1 or NW2 hair line without comb over douchebag style.

Well this story can be told further but why use th time for it.

Smart people wont be bald forever and stupid people will stay bald

Comment

• Flowers
                          • Feb 2011

Man, people are crazy. I'd be happy as a NW2 or 3 for the rest of my life. If you're a NW6 wanting nothing less than to be NW1 I think you're reaching a bit.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                            Inactive
                            • Jan 2011

Why this Dean Saunders guy is clearly obvious a NW6 candidate with a huge Egg head and now he has a NW1 or NW2 hair line done by Gho and follow ups are also planned.

So in other words, this guy wont have any more problems in the future regarding hair loss, well except getting fat, this is a huge problem for men above 30 so i think he will get liposuction or something.

Anyway, only because Gho say three or two follow up sessions are enought, doesnt mena that you could want another round of HSt done as well

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
                              • May 2011

If HST is working fantastic. Only thing at this point is that very few 3 haired follicles can be transplanted as they're primarily splitting 3s I'd imagine. 4s if people are lucky enough to have a good few. I might be wrong but my understanding of what Gho claims to be doing is transecting a 3 haired follicle for example and and taking 2 hairs and transplanting them to the recipient where 2 grow. In the donor the 2 taken away regenerate to form a 3 haired follicle again.

Or is it the case that if you transect a 3 haired follicle and transplant 2 hairs, a 3 haired follicle develops in the recipient and a 3 haired follicle regenerates in the donor, effectively doubling the hair count? I might have to have a read of that paper again to see what he actually claims to be doing. I hope it's doubling.

Worst case scenario is Gho is just splitting hairs. I doubt it though.

Comment

• Kiwi
                                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
                                Well this argument is correct but unfortunately people are not smart or think about this.

Take Kiwi for example, you has been to a transplant, i guess he is not satisfied with his transplant because he lurk at HM forums. But he plays Mister Big Shot when he insults me. Well i dont care because i have all my donor reserves still intact and when i opt for a treatment, i will be fixed for good without

1) useless scars
                                2) pubic hair
                                3) comb over illusions

I will just be done, nothing special and nothing fancy. But this "smart" guy has to do compromises between everything so who gives.

Or take a look at SpanishDude, this guy is so retarded and insane that he cheers for stuff to go down the drain, yes he cheers for this. Which in my standards is a clear sign of insanity.

Also he wanted to disprove Gho since ages, but unfortunately all of Ghos actions backfired into SpanishDudes face.

SpanishDude cried " We want NW6 to NW1 guys" i was like " They will come". SpanishDude replied some BS which i totally forgot about. Then this Dean Saunders guy a very severe case of NW6 comes by and gets an HST treatment and has now a NW1 or NW2 hair line without comb over douchebag style.

Well this story can be told further but why use th time for it.

Smart people wont be bald forever and stupid people will stay bald
                                What are you waiting for then? I'm excited about seeing your one year post operation update. Is the only reason you've not done it because of money? What NW class are you? And how old are you?

Comment

Working...