Threaded View

Default Gho's 'franchise' model - up and running?

I know some people don't like Gho, but I think the guy's definitely onto something. The HSI clinics are in four commercially very significant hubs and they are making very bold claims - I really don't think they would dare to do that in the heart of Europe with all the health watchdogs (especially in the UK) if they could not deliver results! There's also the new HSC injection they are working on, and apparently it has been yielding great results and they are now saying that it will be offered to the public 'in the near future'.

Anyway, I also saw on their website that they are giving a 25% discount to those patients who will be used, as Spencer said in the interview, as 'guinea pigs' for new doctors to learn Gho's technique. I can only assume that this means that there has been interest from the HT medical community to pay Gho and learn his technique.

If that is the case, I must say that I am getting intrigued by this development. I was put off by HSI because they charge quite high prices, but if the technique is more widespread, then hopefully the prices will go down.

So yeah... I just wanted to see what the others think - do you reckon or know of any doctors who decided to go for Gho's method? I don't know how much good it will bring, but I sure as hell know that any change is better than a stagnant stalemate...