What are the best Hair Transplant surgeries in London

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Drake2012
    • Sep 2011

Will be going here next week for a consultation. He seems to be the best in terms of reputation and results in my vicinity.

Does he have an office in London for the consultancy?

Comment

• HairFairy
      Doctor Representative
      • Sep 2011

Drake2012 - I would suggest you have a consultation with more than one Surgeon and to do lots of research before deciding which surgeon to go with. Ask the clinic if they have patients they can refer you to that will speak with you regarding their experience and also if they will meet with you so you can see their results. That is not always possible - as you know, many suffering with hair loss prefer to remain discreet and anonymous. Choose a surgeon who specializes only in Hair Transplantations and does not also do 'other' cosmetic or elective surgeries.

Look on multiple forums - not just one - to see what is being said about the surgeons you are researching and the patient results being posted from them.

Dr. Mwamba's clinic is in Belgium, but he will be conducting consultations in London on November 5th

All the best!

------------------
      Representative For IAHRS Member, Dr. Patrick Mwamba
      sherri@mywhtc.com
      sherri@mywhtc.com
      www.mywhtc.com

My opinions are my own and are not to be taken as physician's advice.

'Life is not about trying to get through the storm, it's about learning to dance in the rain!'

Comment

• GreatSage
        • Sep 2011

Anyone know which Doctor did Wayne Rooneys transplant?

Comment

• Delphi
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by HairFairy
          Drake2012 - I would suggest you have a consultation with more than one Surgeon and to do lots of research before deciding which surgeon to go with. Ask the clinic if they have patients they can refer you to that will speak with you regarding their experience and also if they will meet with you so you can see their results. That is not always possible - as you know, many suffering with hair loss prefer to remain discreet and anonymous. Choose a surgeon who specializes only in Hair Transplantations and does not also do 'other' cosmetic or elective surgeries.

Look on multiple forums - not just one - to see what is being said about the surgeons you are researching and the patient results being posted from them.

Dr. Mwamba's clinic is in Belgium, but he will be conducting consultations in London on November 5th

All the best!

------------------
          sherri@mywhtc.com
          www.mywhtc.com
          I disagree with hairfairy on one point, DO NOT trust other hair transplant forums!!!! They are hair transplant sales sites that try to get you to do free online consultations and sell hair loss products. One poster here said that as soon as he joined the hair transplant network a sales person private messaged him to sell him a hair transplant. This is the only legit site. If the doctor is not recomeneded here stay clear!
          Dr. Farjo is supposed to be very good, but I see that Dr. Mwamba is on the IAHRS too so he must be a good choice too.

Comment

• prodigy
            • Nov 2010

I think you're being harsh on Spex. He is very knowledgeable and i met with him for an hour in London a couple of months ago and he imparted great information with no heavy sales for Dr Feller.

I had already done the deal with Dr Rahal but it was great to meet him anyway. In my opinion, from my research, the surgeons that come up time and time again with good feedback are Doctors Rahal, Hassan & Wong and Feller.

Comment

• 67mph
              • Mar 2010

of thread a little

not sure here, so, to get a good consultation you have to go see the doc that will be doing the ht aswell as getting the vibes about them, right?

So, that said, if you're based in the UK, how on earth are you going to get in-person consults without spending thousands?, ok the doc may travel from time to time to the UK and if you're lucky you get to see your (top5 chosen) doc in person but those odds are not high, forgive me if i'm wrong here, and i'm sure some guys on the forum will line-up to correct me on all accounts here.

So, to sum up and impo, that would lead to only one of two outcomes:-

1) you travel round the world meeting up with you desired surgeons which of course would cost thousands, or
              2) you meet up with the docs UK representatives ...but i see this like, meeting up with a junior nurse in the doctors waiting room rather than speaking to the doctor himself, sorry.

gaining back your hair is a rich mans game no doubt about it!

research research research

57mph

Comment

• Drake2012
                • Sep 2011

I've had a look at this lately,

What are the pros of this, it sounds good but it is a completely different process.

Comment

Working...