Thread: Rogaine Foam

Threaded View

Default Rogaine Foam

Hello
    I've been using rogaine foam for about 2 months now. I'm 36 and have balding (well, at this point I'd call it a bald spot-nothing left to fall out) at the back of my head in the crown area about 3-4 inches in diameter. I wear my hair really short (buzz cut-Army style), so the foam is easy to apply and dries almost instantly. I dont have any horrible shedding stories and in fact, the Hair i Use to see on my pillow in the morning has actually stopped. I'm not sure how much of a result I am getting (it's only been a couple of months), but I could swear that my bald spot is much less shiny now.
    I want to make sure that I am using/applying the foam the best I can and was hoping to get some answers from you that have used the product and been successful with it. I currently apply 2x a day, once in the morning after my shower (making sure that my head is toweled dry) and about a half hr before bed. Are these the usual times that people use? Is after a shower ok?
    Also, I use a half a cap (or at least what looks like a half of cap) and message in my scalp for 10-15 seconds. Does the foam need to be massaged into the scalp for longer period of time?
    Thanks for any help/suggestions