Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WellIllBeBald
    • Jul 2011

23, stage VII baldness, weird head shape questions

Hey everyone, you guys seem like a very supportive community so I figured I'd come here for advice. I started going bald at 16, started shaving my head at 19. My question though, is do I have the right head shape for this look? This is about as long as I let the hair get, but I've been self-conscious abut the shape of my head since starting cropping it short. could anyone help me out?
    Attached Files
  • melancholicElephant
    • Jun 2011

You look good mate, I wish that was my outcome with a shaved head.

Comment

• WellIllBeBald
      • Jul 2011

thank you sir =3 yeah, it was.. a nightmare being almost completely bald as a senior in high school. sucked, lol

Comment

• UK_
        • Feb 2011

A shaved head suits you...

Comment

• Mojo Risin
          • Mar 2011

Are you guys serious ?
          The guy looks like he's 40 years old. Get a hair piece bro, I don't know.

Comment

• mothernature
            • Mar 2011

looks ok. a toupee would improve ur look.

Comment

• boricotico
              • Oct 2010

In my opinion you look good but I'd shave it every day and wouldn't let my hair grow. I'd never wear a hair system though

Comment

• Delphi
                • Mar 2009

You don’t look bad. You should grow some facial hair and perhaps get a tan. Get yourself in the gym and you’ll be getting all the chicks! Oh, and don’t listen to the negative fools here, there is a a lot you can do to make yourself look great without hair and you do not look 40!

Comment

• southeast_eu
                  • Apr 2011

Originally posted by WellIllBeBald
                  Hey everyone, you guys seem like a very supportive community so I figured I'd come here for advice. I started going bald at 16, started shaving my head at 19. My question though, is do I have the right head shape for this look? This is about as long as I let the hair get, but I've been self-conscious abut the shape of my head since starting cropping it short. could anyone help me out?
                  hi man, ..
                  your head shape is ok, dont worry , you really need to keep it shaved day by day, a new nice top glasses , sun lol ....by the way wrong place to share your story ,here everyone miss in an extreme way their hair, and dont even think to try a wigs ..
                  i am sure you can look better with hair( real yes not fake) nothing wrong with a nice clean shaved head...
                  you are not only one....www.slybaldguys.com can be a good start for you,,

bald (shaved head ) better then balding, many ht sessions,scars, pills for life, wigs etc, trust me...

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                    • Jan 2011

No offense man, but you look older than 23. You look like you're in your 30s. Which maybe that isn't so bad, you can get with older woman/milfs. Some people like looking older so it could be a compliment for you.

Ever though of a HT? I also started balding a t16 but thanks to finasteride and minoxidil i'm probably a nw3 or something, when I could have been what you are.

Comment

• hdude46
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
                      No offense man, but you look older than 23. You look like you're in your 30s. Which maybe that isn't so bad, you can get with older woman/milfs. Some people like looking older so it could be a compliment for you.

Ever though of a HT? I also started balding a t16 but thanks to finasteride and minoxidil i'm probably a nw3 or something, when I could have been what you are.
                      Are you serious? He's a NW7 at 23. He is in no way shape or form a candidate for a hair transplant.

As for the shaved head, you pull it off ok, but a hair piece would make you look a lot younger. Same with getting some modern glasses frames in my opinion.

Comment

• WellIllBeBald
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Mojo Risin
                        Are you guys serious ?
                        The guy looks like he's 40 years old. Get a hair piece bro, I don't know.
                        trololol oh lawd gb2 mootle

Comment

• WellIllBeBald
                          • Jul 2011

Yeah, I could never go with a hair piece though. They're so fake and cheesy looking aha. I'm just stuck looking a bunch older than i am eh? I guess I could get some contacts again, and hit the gym, but I don't tan, I burn. Badly. Like.. a lobster.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                            • Jan 2011

You seem to have the right attitude for your situation which is good for you.

Comment

• BackwardsBalding
                              Inactive
                              • Jun 2011

Wow im shocked by some of the lies on here.

Some of these responses are ridiculous. YOU DO NOT LOOK LIKE YOU ARE IN YOUR 40'S OR 30'S at the most late 20's. Plus your head is round and believe me most people could not pull off that bald look the way you do. Allot of people on forums could say negative comments ironically none of them would have the courage to shave there head and put a picture on here and that's because they don't have the head shape that you have. Don't listen to these fools confidence is key and women can read it on a man. Hair piece??LOL let them keep the hair pieces you get a tan I dont care if you burn take it slow get out in the sun every day get contacts and work out you will be fine. Good luck bro.

Comment

Working...