Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mdiddy
    • Mar 2011

4 month update

Here are some pics of almost 2900 grafts at 4 months. It is definitely a slow process just as anyone researches. One side of the hairline seems to be coming along faster than the other. I am hoping that month five will be a big jump. The hair looks natural and feels great. I discovered that using a a little Toppik has made me feel a little less self-conscious about thin new hair popping up and looking strange during the ugly duckling stage.

Good luck...if I could make a suggestion....JUST DO IT! Find a great doctor and go for it!
    Attached Files
  • Havok
    • Apr 2011

HT is not for everyone lol. a lot of pictures showing men having done HT look great from the front angle but they're surprisingly (maybe not so surprising) terrible from the top and side. you seem to be a great candidate though.

Comment

• asupertramp
      • Jun 2011

Doctor

Dear MDiddy,

May I ask which doctor you got your procedure done from? Where are you located?

Comment

• Mdiddy
        • Mar 2011

Dr. Alexander in Arizona. I was lucky to have a top doctor near by. Good luck.

Comment

• Thebaldone1
          • Apr 2010

if your feelings a little discouraged about what your hair looks like right now, why dont you shave the rest of your hair to match the frontal region?

Comment

• sausage
            • Jan 2012

Mdiddy, how is your hair doing these days?

Comment

• Oyster
              • Jan 2012

do you have any new pictures btw?

Comment

• jameswick
                • Jun 2022

I have used this product very beneficial for hair loss and male pattern baldness. I have posted my results on insta pro, you can check it out, will review more on further usage.

Comment

Working...