Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

Anyone heard of this new treatment

Hi guys i came across this site from hairsite link,someone said they have regrown there hair with this,it is problably a scam but who knows.
    The link to the site is http://ukhairsolutions.com/
    they have a you tube video on the site and some pics of users and its £85 for three months supply and you need a spoon to melt the solution.
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

well guys just had a wee look at hairsite forum and it seems that delta was the poster of this product,and has said he tried herbal h which as we know has minoxidil in it,and he says it did nothing in 3 months?
    So he has this link to this new product which some others have tried and they say there hair loss was stopped and regrowth began in under 3 months and you only have to use a few times a week.
    It is applied to the scalp and should be left for over 10 hours before washing off.

Comment

• Flowers
      • Feb 2011

Sounds interesting they say they have clinical data... What do you think UK_?

Comment

• ALLISWELL
        • Feb 2011

NAtural treatment? Ummm....sounds a lil. fishy.....still fingers crossed!!

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

"Three million satisfied users worldwide" Really?! Who are they then? What's Whitfield scheming now?

Comment

• Flowers
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
            "Three million satisfied users worldwide" Really?! Who are they then? What's Whitfield scheming now?
            Not interested at all? It seems worth looking in to but I wanna know how can anything be left in the hair for 10 hours?

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Flowers
              Not interested at all? It seems worth looking in to but I wanna know how can anything be left in the hair for 10 hours?
              Sure it's intertesting but i won't be so quick to invest in it this time around

Comment

• UK_
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Flowers
                Sounds interesting they say they have clinical data... What do you think UK_?
                I think I love the way the way they dont even lie lol.

"Thicker hair not thinner hair".... but no new hair lol....(see if they actually wrote this latter statement I doubt you would even need to ask me what I think of it).

Not once a mention of new hair growth.

Not one mention of an official clinical study, but why would you need one? There's nothing of novelty here, they sell hair thickening shampoos at boots for £1.50 a bottle.

Every ocean has it's sharks, i'd probably say a Romanian child prostitute ring has more dignity than the hair loss industry.

Comment

• Mojo Risin
                  • Mar 2011

We got someone who tested it on our french forums (Doctissimo) and it's absolute bullshit. Don't buy this.

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

i am sceptical have you seen that it did cost £210 now its £85,mind you they have answered my email quickly but i think thats for me to order.
                    They are saying that it contains something to activate stem cell hair regrowth,and that hair loss stops in 3 months with new hair coming in.
                    Mind you i wouls sooner tried this than the trx2 which costs a lot more,also they are saying only two applications a week?

Comment

• Mojo Risin
                      • Mar 2011

I'm telling you, this is a scam. If you wanna get robbed, go on and order it. We tested it on our french forum and it's absolute crap.

Comment

• doke
                        • Jun 2009

you maybe right mo i had this email from them and they say it contains ARGAFRAN from the atlas mountains now that does sound like a scam and it also contains marine extracts and oils.
                        I tried a search for this argafran and cannot find out if it even exists hahahaha take it with a pinch of salt?

Comment

• Jcm800
                          • Jan 2011

'nuff said, bullshit product.

Comment

• Sogeking
                            • Feb 2011

I am amazed how much false marketising and false presentation basically scams are there in hairloss industry. I mean you have countless of products being advertised on the Internet, press, radio and it is all a huge amount of misrepresentation which in the end hurts customers. I am amazed how much battle is going into stopping pirating and piratebay and sites like that but this type of swindles are running wild.
                            If I were a lawyer there would be much possibilites for suing. However those kinds of con artists must know how to avoid lawsuits.

The only advantage I see is that those companies, labs, doctors who give us a good valid, safe, effective treatment won't need to be afraid of some kind of retaliation...

Comment

• doke
                              • Jun 2009

its a good job that we can out these scams before anyone else is scammed,i came across the said product at hairsite forum and its also on you tube telling you how to mix it,first you need to stir it so you need a wooden small stick,then a spoon and also a candle.
                              Put said product onto spoon then heat it under the candle until its melted? i think its funny that they say be careful not to put it hot onto your scalp hahahaha so it maynot regrow hair but burn it off. A case of hair now gone tomorrow

Comment

Working...