Anyone heard of this new treatment

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rassoul
    • Jul 2011

sometimes 20 years isnt enough to approve a drug by the food and drug administration, the company itself has to go through a long process with tests and papers to get to that approved status, which does mean much for users, specially when it s herbal, this is a herbal mix it is not a chemical drug so it can be sold without hassle. and i dont think the company is that big to be going through that process anyway.
    The approved ones like propecia is causing so much side effects, you can meditate about what should be approved what shouldn't, it is a business

Comment

• clandestine
      • Aug 2011

Shut the ***** up stop bumping this.

Comment

• clandestine
        • Aug 2011

Nobody is buying your shit. You seem to have a problem listening.

Comment

• somany
          • Oct 2012

Yea i know..that s what i am saying it is a messy world...

Comment

• clandestine
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by somany
            Yea i know..that s what i am saying it is a messy world...
            Convenient how you both log on to post at the same time, no?

Sorry, don't answer that. Try listening for once you sod.

Comment

• clandestine
              • Aug 2011

Also, good luck peddling your shit with me interrupting you.

Comment

• childsoul
                • Jul 2011

Hey sorry rassoul but i think Somany is right! i dont think it s just about the DHT blocker, if that was the only problem of alopecia, any dht blocker would stop the hairloss, but that s not the case.

PS: why the admin is not kicking out this angry idiot of this forum?
                he keeps coming back every time someone post something? dont you have a life to get to? or are you working for the competition of uk hair solutions? how much are they paying you to post these stupid messages?? Seriously i am curious to know!!

Comment

• rassoul
                  • Jul 2011

I have stopped the treatment for 4 months and i was happy that i had no shedding and my hair kept growing as usual but since 2 weeks my hair is fallingagain, before i started uk hair solutions i was informed that i didn't need to take for life but it seems that if you stop it just get back to where it was

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by rassoul
                    I have stopped the treatment for 4 months and i was happy that i had no shedding and my hair kept growing as usual but since 2 weeks my hair is fallingagain, before i started uk hair solutions i was informed that i didn't need to take for life but it seems that if you stop it just get back to where it was
                    hi rassoul i have looked on hls web site and six months treatment is £170 and it only shows two bottles how many mls are in them and is it greasy?

Comment

• Shan
                      • Feb 2013

This is as good as Matthew Mcconaughey saying he uses Regenix!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• UK_
                        • Feb 2011

This product is useless. STAY AWAY.

Comment

• doke
                          • Jun 2009

regenex is very expensive and if it was a miracle regrowth treatment we would all know by now as to hairloss solutions uk i wonder are some here promoting it are from the company as they have not answered my questions?

Comment

• doke
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by doke
                            hi rassoul i have looked on hls web site and six months treatment is £170 and it only shows two bottles how many mls are in them and is it greasy?
                            come on shill from company answer the question £170 for two tiny tin bottles of snake oil a right rip off and £55 for a tea tree shampoo how can this company justify this holy cow.

Comment

• doke
                              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by doke
                              come on shill from company answer the question £170 for two tiny tin bottles of snake oil a right rip off and £55 for a tea tree shampoo how can this company justify this holy cow.
                              where has rassol gone nobody has answered my question here am i right in thinking these guys are from hls uk and know that £170 for 3 weeny bottles of snake oil are a con if i could sell 3 bottles of olive oil with rosmary and some other essen oils in and charge that amount of money and also a non sls tea tree shampoo for £55 i would soon be making millions.

Comment

• zeos
                                • Oct 2013

what do you guys think about this treatment?

Comment

Working...