+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Lightbulb

To paraphrase what Spencer Kobren has said many many times on his show..
    'If there were a substantial treatment or 'cure' already out there that did FAR BETTER than what is available right now to FIX your hair loss , dont you think EVERYONE would have known about of it... by now?'

Hang in there everyone. When something substantial is on the market WE will ALL know. The Mainstream (yellow) Media will take full ADVANTAGE of it

Not everyone know about all treatments available.
    i dont know about all treatments available but i know about a few that i tried and did not stop my hair loss, some that did stop the hairloss for a few weeks and then started again, and i also about this one have been using for 8 months and stopped the hairloss in few weeks, and hair growing on the side in 8 months which i find a amazing for a herbal oil. and i wish i ve known this one earlier, so thank you to the person who opened that post 4 years ago, i have been to herbalists and doctors since 1998 and all i here about is saw palmeto and propecia, just products to reduce the DHT but nothing to make the hair stronger to resist to the DHT, and i think that is the innovation of the uk hair solutions oil.

The ****** are you on about? Use paragraphs, and perhaps some basic sentence structure.

Or maybe a tl;dr? Strong bump, though.

Good for you, regrowth already? at 8 months!
    You are wrong on the ingredients though, the main ingredient is Nettle and it does reduce DHT ! look it up http://ukhairsolutions.com/#/ingredients/4544560893

Quote Originally Posted by rassoul View Post
    Good for you, regrowth already? at 8 months!
    You are wrong on the ingredients though, the main ingredient is Nettle and it does reduce DHT ! look it up http://ukhairsolutions.com/#/ingredients/4544560893
    Here's a tip for you:

If someone has a total of 2 forum posts, and they strong bump a thread for some ******ing bum****** treatment that no one cares about (I.e. UK hair solutions), they are likely a shill and should be treated as such.

@Clendestine

What s with the F..uck word anyway
    And who are you to be here telling me what to say or do?
    I have been on this forum for months and i only read what interest me, i dont have your time to be talking shii..tt and swearing at people who have some results from the things they tried, so go back to your corner and keep talking shit and losing hair!!!

@ rassoul
    Nettle is not the main ingredient, there are nearly 20 other ingredients and the concentration of nettle isnt that strong to really do something to DHT i even got this information from the company itself, this product works by activating the hair follicle and not by just reducing the DHT, i have taken dht blockers a lot in the past and it never slowed the hairloss that much and no new hair since i started losing hair in 1998, and you dont have to believe if you dont want to

Quote Originally Posted by somany View Post
    @Clendestine

What s with the F..uck word anyway
    And who are you to be here telling me what to say or do?
    I have been on this forum for months and i only read what interest me, i dont have your time to be talking shii..tt and swearing at people who have some results from the things they tried, so go back to your corner and keep talking shit and losing hair!!!

@ rassoul
    Nettle is not the main ingredient, there are nearly 20 other ingredients and the concentration of nettle isnt that strong to really do something to DHT i even got this information from the company itself, this product works by activating the hair follicle and not by just reducing the DHT, i have taken dht blockers a lot in the past and it never slowed the hairloss that much and no new hair since i started losing hair in 1998, and you dont have to believe if you dont want to
    It's snake oil. end thread/

No need to get angry about the ones who will come and swear at you when you say you are happy with the treatment, as you say these guys have 1000+ postes and tried 100+ treatments and still cant fight hairloss, so you have to understand the misery and the agressivity of Clandestine

If you look at this tread there are many of these guys and there are more that like you tried the oil and got results but many of others tried it and did not get any regrowth.
    This is not a miracle formula, it is just a good herbal oil that helps keeping hair on your head, it does not cure the baldness, i have been using it for years, i had regrowth too and my hair is doing fine but once you stop it your hair falls again, it s just like propecia but without the side effects.

I believe you and understand your happiness but this is not a solution to our problem because scientist have to find a solution to cure alopecia not just to keep you consuming.

Rassoul thanks for your message but i am telling you that i have taken every possible DHT blocker available on the market, my hair loss never stopped and i did not grow a hair since 1998 and this oil did after few months, one might think it is a coincidence but i read posts on here and on hairsite and many people swiched propecia to that and had regrowth in less than a year and that cant be just because of nettle, i have taken nettle in tablets and saw palmeto it hasn't been that effective!
    I cant believe that oil exist for 10 years and isnt approved by the food and drug administration, the pharmaceutical business is a complete mess

Thumbs down

Shh, you're confusing the new members. ****** off with your stupid snake oil.

Don't know where my aggresivity stems from? How about I relay its source to you: You're literally the scum of the earth, praying on vulnerable people suffering with hair loss.

Don't reply to this.