Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoSox
    • Jun 2010

HSC questions

I know this treatment will stimulate hair to grow on bald scalps and help thinning hair in the process, but how will it repair one's hairline? My second question is, will we know by the end of this year exactly how effective HSC will be? It would make me more patient to know that this would be an effective treatment, knowing the release date is 2015 at the earliest.

I apologize if this has already been asked, I've just been so caught up with hair cloning when HSC could actually be a more effective "cure".
  • HairTalk
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by BoSox
    I know this treatment will stimulate hair to grow on bald scalps and help thinning hair in the process, but how will it repair one's hairline? My second question is, will we know by the end of this year exactly how effective HSC will be? It would make me more patient to know that this would be an effective treatment, knowing the release date is 2015 at the earliest.

I apologize if this has already been asked, I've just been so caught up with hair cloning when HSC could actually be a more effective "cure".
    The best any of us right now knows (at least, the best I do) is Histogen will begin Phase I/II of its trial on H.S.C. next month (June, 2011); I'd guess, thereafter, it would take ~one year for results to come in. I don't know whether the company will be trying the compound on the hairline.

Comment

Working...